Suppressor Purchase in N. DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressor Purchase in N. DFW

Where is the recommended place to go to purchase?

I'll be first to admit I am ignorant on the process. So, I sort of need a place that can provide the support getting all the paperwork filed correctly, as well as sell the suppressor.
    Last edited by SB09; 12-07-2018, 10:38 AM.

Ask mods to change your title.

Lol! Never Mind!

Comment

Click on the link below. I went to my local dealer with a Silencer Shop Kiosk. They do everything there including finger prints.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Ask mods to change your title.

Lol! Never Mind!
        Yea, I stood back and started to admire my impeccable grammar choices and elegant vocabulary.... Then I saw the error.

Thanks for the heads up! I guess since I was looking at SilencerCo I just went with that wording.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
          Click on the link below. I went to my local dealer with a Silencer Shop Kiosk. They do everything there including finger prints.

https://www.silencershop.com/storelo...re_group=store
          Great. Thank you for the info!

Comment

Runner Runner Guns in McKinney has suppressors and the Kiosk as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
              Runner Runner Guns in McKinney has suppressors and the Kiosk as well.
              I saw them listed on SilencerCO's site. Will go give them a visit today. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                I saw them listed on SilencerCO's site. Will go give them a visit today. Much appreciated.
                If you end up ordering a suppressor that a shop doesn't have in stock. You'll end up adding a month on to your wait time. Just a heads up.

Comment

If you end up ordering a suppressor that a shop doesn't have in stock. You'll end up adding a month on to your wait time. Just a heads up.
                  Okay. I assume because the shop can't place the order for the Suppressor until they actually get my approval?

Comment

ALLEGIANT RIFLEWORKS' in MCKINNEY, TX. Did me well.

Comment

Okay. I assume because the shop can't place the order for the Suppressor until they actually get my approval?
                      I think you have to have serial # of suppressor on your paper work?

Comment

Ally Outfitters in Richardson. Even if you don’t buy from them go check them out. You won’t regret it. I work for a very well suppressor company on occasion, and get to make my rounds to every big shop in TX as well as hang out with everyone in the industry. AO is the most impressive shop out there IMO, and will be even more impressive when the new building is complete next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          I think you have to have serial # of suppressor on your paper work?
                          You buy the can, then submit the paperwork. You’ll have to have the serial number for the van before you can submit. A Form 3 transfer (dealer to dealer) is quick and painless. A Form 4 transfer (dealer to individual) is the painful and slow part.

Comment

Current form 3 times are pretty fast. If the distributor has them in stock, then you’re dealer can have that can in hand in 5-7 days. So roughly a week added currently IF the van is in inventory at distributor. If not, then it’s who knows how long.

Comment

Silencer shop has to transfer the suppressor to your shop you are buying it from. It takes a month, to transfer I guess since its a Class 3, its not as simple as just shipping the suppressor.

Comment

Working...
                              X