No announcement yet.

***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck! I'm riding around my lease checking out the logging progress. Just had 2 deer cross in front of me. Hope they're moving your way also.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

3 big doe

Comment

Man I thought it was going to happen. 3 big doe and that was it.
        Attached Files

Comment

It will all come together b4 long.

Comment

Does Terry know your hunting his place?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              Does Terry know your hunting his place?
              I sent him a text while walking to his stand saying I was trespassing to kill the buck. He already used his buck tag on the young 10pt. I can hunt whatever.

BTW have a cat on cam!

Comment

That's an idea for a new thread. Catching yourself trespassing! Guess you've gotten so bored over the past couple months, you're having to be your own prey![emoji12]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Forecast showing showers all day tomorrow. I have some work to do on the MAC so my office will be a deer stand! Will update tomorrow when I get settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    I sent him a text while walking to his stand saying I was trespassing to kill the buck. He already used his buck tag on the young 10pt. I can hunt whatever.

BTW have a cat on cam!

Lets roll!!

Comment

Originally posted by muskles View Post
                      that's an idea for a new thread. Catching yourself trespassing! Guess you've gotten so bored over the past couple months, you're having to be your own prey![emoji12]

sent from my xt1080 using tapatalk
                      lmao

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Cold and raining. Sitting over a heavy trail. 5 bucks through in the last 48 hrs 2 being new. Hot doe here on the 5th with the 2 new bucks. I hunted here until 11:15 that morning and they came in at 1:30pm. Just need the big guy to stroll on by and give me a shot.

Comment

Really coming down now. I'm fixing to bust out. Radar is ugly!

Comment

Time to make something happen! Settled in the back of my place. Hand corn 75 yds and woods all around.

Comment

Late update. Didn't see but 1000 squirrels. Forecast looks great so may sneak out some this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X