No announcement yet.

***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have hunted Sunday. Big Boy was all over the place from 8am-2pm. I got too busy working on the house and kept thinking it was a perfect day but that's my luck. Lol

Settled under a cedar in a small thicket. He came through 50 yds from here a couple times Sunday. See what happens this evening.
    Attached Files

Comment

Getem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Jason!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Goodluck brotha!!

Comment

That’s a good looking spot

Comment

Super quiet in here.

Comment

You using the bow, or smoke pole this evening?

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    You using the bow, or smoke pole this evening?

30-06 He moves through too fast for the bow right now. If I don't kill him by mid December I may switch back to bow when he gets on a pattern again.

Comment

Sure thought I would have seen a doe or something. Nothing is moving.

Comment

Skunked! Thinking tomorrow I will get to the ranch early and get some work done. Be in the stand between 8-9am and hunt until 12pm. This buck seems to like late mornings. Have a couple spots corned for the Doe's and will set up in between them back in the woods. Pick and tree and plop next to it. Will update in the morning.

Comment

Settled in for a late morning to lunch hunt. Have to work later this evening but late morning/midday seems better than evening right now. Already seen a cull my son is after and a small 8pt. They are definitely moving.

Comment

Sweet! Getem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No luck. Saw deer so that's a plus. Just a matter of time. Have to run to town and get a few things done and have a busy rest of the day.

Neighbor killed a big 8pt yesterday evening. I heard the shot about 5:15. Hopefully I can get it done soon
                              Last edited by Antlers86; 12-05-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Sitting 2 properties over on my in-laws place. Checked cams and big boy was on a doe here yesterday morning. Nothing here other than a tree line they like to travel. There is a feeder in the middle of the thicket. Conditions seem good. Nice drizzle and hope the doe comes running out with him on her tail.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X