X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the Danners. You won’t regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie11 View Post
      Check Amazon for those Danners. I just bought a pair a couple weeks ago for $223. Haven’t had a chance to wear them yet but have a buddy that says they’re the most comfortable snake boot he has tried.
      Yahtzee!
      Thanks rookie11, just went to Amazon and they had my size . Got them coming my way. My wife thanks ya for finding me my Christmas present.
      $240 including tax!

Comment

I have the lace up danner and can't stand the chips after wearing the danner

Comment

I have had several pairs of Danner boots. Currently own the lace up Pronghorns. They are very comfortable. Also had a pair of Danner hiking boots that were also very comfortable but after a year or two the soles literally fell off the boots. They were glued on and not repairable. The Pronghorn soles are also glued on. That makes me nervous that I’ll loose those soles as well.

It would be nice to not have to worry about a $250 pair of boots coming apart. No more glued on soles for me. I’ll stick with boots that can be repaired. The US made Danners have the sewed on soles.

Comment

Originally posted by dagdog View Post
            I have had several pairs of Danner boots. Currently own the lace up Pronghorns. They are very comfortable. Also had a pair of Danner hiking boots that were also very comfortable but after a year or two the soles literally fell off the boots. They were glued on and not repairable. The Pronghorn soles are also glued on. That makes me nervous that I’ll loose those soles as well.

It would be nice to not have to worry about a $250 pair of boots coming apart. No more glued on soles for me. I’ll stick with boots that can be repaired. The US made Danners have the sewed on soles.
            Agree. I like the comfort of the pronghorn sole but it's not repairable.

Comment

Love my danners. Very comfortable and light to walk in. I have a wider foot and the wide footprint of the boot really helps with fitment.

Comment

I have the Pronghorn lace up, zip up, snake boots and love them. I have Justin Stampede zip up snake boots and they are comfortable also.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Yahtzee!
                  Thanks rookie11, just went to Amazon and they had my size . Got them coming my way. My wife thanks ya for finding me my Christmas present.
                  $240 including tax!
                  Haha you bet.
                  Merry Christmas!

Comment

I have put many miles on my Chips. The soles are now held on with tape and they hare flat out falling apart and give me blisters. I wear Danner boots to work everyday and my nest snake boots will be Danner. Thanks for all of the input as it helped me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Yahtzee!
                      $240 including tax!
                      Have you had a chance to try these out yet? Getting a replacement pair of boots from Goretex bc my Jackals started leaking. These and the 17 pronghorn are my options. Have the pronghorns already though.

Comment

Nope , the boss lady is keeping them till Christmas. No early openings this year!

Comment

One question if you can help me out. Are Muck boots snake proof or not? I got them for my bday, but I'm not sure if they can protect me from snake bites...I have found post about this topic here https://bestontests.com/are-muck-boots-snake-proof/, but I'm even more comfused now..? Thanks!

Comment

They take the sharp tails out of production on occasion so if you love them as do I buy two pair.

My only complaint is I wish they made a non-waterproof version

Comment

Originally posted by NickOlarey View Post
                              One question if you can help me out. Are Muck boots snake proof or not? I got them for my bday, but I'm not sure if they can protect me from snake bites...I have found post about this topic here https://bestontests.com/are-muck-boots-snake-proof/, but I'm even more comfused now..? Thanks!
                              Muck boots in general aren’t snake proof. However, I do believe they offer snake boots in that brand. So if you got the Muck snake boots you’re good, if it’s just the regular Muck boot then it’s not.

Comment

If anybody knows where to find Chippewas cheap, please let me know. They have gotten crazy expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X