Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H-D View Post
    Thanks amigo...I try to avoid online unless we can get a group buy together & split up the silly hazmat fee. This may be something we need to consider in the future. Haven't checked with Mark, but cannot find any Reloader 15. No hurry, but seems to be one of the more popular powders to find.

Anyway, Glad you pointed this out!!

I just got back from Danny's and they found two pounds in the back!! Been a while since I had to get any and cannot believe the vit line is up to $40/lb but it is the ticket for my swift. 3lbs total should cover me for a while!!

saludos...

Comment

Need some H110, W296, Lil' Gun have 1 lb of 4895 to trade also have cash. I'm in San Antonio, willing to travel around an hour, maybe a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
        Pm on the way
        Wanted to publicly thank bustacap for doing a trade with me, and going out of his way to swap the bullets. I greatly appreciate it. This is the second time he has hooked me up with reloading components, and I just wanted to say "Thanks!".

All the best,
        Glenn

Comment

I need a set of 7.62 x 39 dies, some brass and some bullets for same. I want to see if my AK accuracy will improve with handloads. I can trade dies for some calibers - have a bunch - or maybe some bullets or brass. Willing to pay cash as well.

Comment

Can anyone spare (15) 6.5mm 130 grain Nosler Accubonds and (20) .224 Hornady 50 grain VMax bullets?

I have tons of trade bait. Just let me know what you are looking for.

I tried to buy what I needed from bulletsamples.com but I can't even get them to return an email.

Comment

Got 1000 Winchester Large Rifle Primers for trade/sale

Comment

Hey guys I am picking up a 308 tonight... I am going to use a lee hand loader.. I am looking for some bullets and brass or anything that could help!!!

Comment

Webstertroy: I've got two boxes of 175 SMKs I'd ship to you for midway price, send me a PM if you're interested.

Anyone have H110/W296 or H1000 they'd trade/sell in houston? I've got just shy of 4# of lil' gun and two 1# cans of longshot I'd like to pass on.

Comment

thanks sir let me get this 223-556 ammo sold tonight and ill get with ya...

Comment

I have a 250rd box of 20 cal 32 gr Hornady vmax. Would like to trade for 40 gr vmax, 40 gr noslers or sierras.

Also have one pound of unopened H380 powder. Would like to trade for H4350, Varget or H322.
                      Last edited by trooperjd; 06-17-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Just bought a lb of IMR 700x. I am needing it for .380 and don't like the info I'm finding since it's more suitable for 9mm and 45. Does anyone have a better powder to trade. Preferably power pistol, but atleast a ball powder.

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                          Wanted to publicly thank bustacap for doing a trade with me, and going out of his way to swap the bullets. I greatly appreciate it. This is the second time he has hooked me up with reloading components, and I just wanted to say "Thanks!".

All the best,
                          Glenn
                          Thanks for the 150's! I'll let you know how they do as soon as I roll some up. I just scored a lb of lil' gun, so I should give them a go soon. I think I can get them around 2000fps, so they should make a great short range hog round.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                            Looking for 140Amax 6.5 projectiles
                            Midway has some 123's if you can use them. I just got some for the grendel.
                            Pm inbound, jic

Comment

I have some extra powder, dies, and such that are collecting dust. Will try and post it all up this morning. I would much rather trade for Unique, Power Pistol, or Varget.
                              Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 06-18-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                                Webstertroy: I've got two boxes of 175 SMKs I'd ship to you for midway price, send me a PM if you're interested.

Anyone have H110/W296 or H1000 they'd trade/sell in houston? I've got just shy of 4# of lil' gun and two 1# cans of longshot I'd like to pass on.

I have a few pounds of H110 I believe. I should be able to post everything up soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X