X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back to square zero.

Will reply to Pm's...............

Comment

If u have a part time spot id be interested, get off work around 4 everyday. I live in pasadena also

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
        If u have a part time spot id be interested, get off work around 4 everyday. I live in pasadena also
        Thanks for the bump. We close at 5pm..................

Comment

Harsh crowd....good luck to you. Sounds like a good opportunity.

Comment

Ttt........................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              Not that I know of. They don't deal with any company that wants less than a million pieces a year. {Ford - GM - Chrysler - etc}

I saw the other day Snap On has a new extraction kit.

Offered an x ford parts guy the job yesterday. We will see Monday.................
              FWIW when we did low volume re-work jobs, we had to use the oem extraction tool if it was available & we normally got those through distribution.

I would think most hi volume terminals should have them, but then again automotive does some goofy overseas stuff.

Comment

Up.............

Comment

Going semi public this morning. Wish me luck.

Need help. I sell around 400 automotive connectors to America every month.
                  I work 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday. I am a mile away and work out of a 70 year old {temperature controlled} 500 square foot office full of old stuff with 2 LOL guard dogs.
                  Must have: good English, good license, good vehicle, great memory. The memory part is super important. If you have lost your car, car keys, or wallet this year do not apply.

Johnny 71

Comment

Going semi public this morning. Wish me luck.

Need help. I sell around 400 automotive connectors to America every month.
                    I work 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday. I am a mile away and work out of a 70 year old {temperature controlled} 500 square foot office full of old stuff with 2 LOL guard dogs.
                    Must have: good English, good license, good vehicle, great memory. The memory part is super important. If you have lost your car, car keys, or wallet this year do not apply.

Johnny 71
                    Let me help you, so that people don't think they're applying with a crazy person running a circus....

20 year old Automotive Connector Company seeks entry level employee to be a part of our business expansion. Salary commensurate to experience. Qualified applicants should be English speaking, have a valid drivers license and capable transportation, as well as the acumen to perform the required tasks.

You're just gonna confuse applicants because: the fact that YOU'RE a mile away from work doesn't mean they are; the square footage of your office or the age of your office is irrelevant; applicants don't care about your old stuff or your dogs; or your age. It's a competitive market for quality employees. If you want to attract talent and keep it, you have to differentiate yourself. And for God's sake, don't ever show them that old business card with that dog on your lap.

Comment

Thank you, Curt.

I was wondering why any applicant would care where YOU work, Johnny. WHy would THEY care if YOUR office is temperature contolled or how old it is? Wouldn't they want to know the conditions of THEIR workplace?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Thank you, Curt.

I was wondering why any applicant would care where YOU work, Johnny. WHy would THEY care if YOUR office is temperature contolled or how old it is? Wouldn't they want to know the conditions of THEIR workplace?
                        Just filling in blanks. The mouth Curt sent me a guy and he started today. Thanks all..........

Comment

Just filling in blanks. The mouth Curt sent me a guy and he started today. Thanks all..........
                          If he doesn't work out I have a friend looking in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            If he doesn't work out I have a friend looking in that area.
                            He seems solid. I will get with you if he slpashes................

Comment

Excellent! If Curt sent him, he is bound to have a good, smart mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Excellent! If Curt sent him, he is bound to have a good, smart mouth!

I didn’t “send” him. Have no idea who the guy is. A guy PMed me thinking I was the one looking for an employee. I simply pointed him in the right direction. It was his brother who was looking for the job. I don’t know any of them. But I wish them all the luck in the world.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X