No announcement yet.

Which tradbow are you taking to Prom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My TBOW recurve wins every competition between my longbows. So it will be my date.

Comment

Originally posted by helical View Post
      hey Ttechhunter, that’s a beauty Primal Tech,.. but your group needs some work.
      Haha yep, can’t never stop workin on my shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

And I wanna know where you got that target from???

Edit: Nevermind on the target. I just looked it up online. It’s over $1K; I don’t need any target that bad!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Got it from my bow shop down here, not quite 1k, got the good buddy discount. Will last me for several years hopefully. Tired of going through multiple targets a year.

Comment

The old Palmer Longbow is just like an old friend that is always there when you need them!
          Attached Files

Comment

Yeah Corey it's like that camo PT. It's so easy to kill with. I have prettier PTs. But for some reason I can't get the animals to understand they are better off being killed by the pretty bow. But they show up for the camo bow. Dunno.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Yeah Corey it's like that camo PT. It's so easy to kill with. I have prettier PTs. But for some reason I can't get the animals to understand they are better off being killed by the pretty bow. But they show up for the camo bow. Dunno.

I have a theory about this... ugly bows just kill more critters!

*Ugly is subjective, and relative to the fancy stuff we usually shoot*

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                I have a theory about this... ugly bows just kill more critters!

*Ugly is subjective, and relative to the fancy stuff we usually shoot*
                Ugly dudes too I guess. Bisch kills a ton of em. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

I have several off the shelf and more custom bows. Wish I could take my Schafer silvertip, but probably be a Kanati instead. Old age and bad shoulders helps me decide.��

Comment

62" Sarrels Blueridge for blinds and a 66" Toelke Whip for tree stand hunting.

Comment

I do not think anyone has ever taken this beauty to the dance. I would love to introduce her to some critters this Fall.
                      62” Blacktail Elite VL, #48 @ 28”.
                      I was impressed with the performance of the 200gr Day Six broadheads, paired with their 350 shafts, last year and will rely on them again.

Comment

That’s one beautiful bow, HH.

Comment

Blacktail makes almost as nice a shooter as Randy.
                          Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                            That’s one beautiful bow, HH.
                            Thank you, it is an "older" 19" riser model built by Norm Johnson 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Blacktail makes almost as nice a shooter as Randy.
                              Almost.

Comment

rig this season

Here's my rig for the season - hoping to get my first big game tradbow kill this year!

Palmer Classic Recurve
                                45# @ 28", 60"
                                Easton Axis Traditional 400's with 125gr Steelforce broadhead

Got a new string for it a week ago and have been getting it settled in and tuned up the last few evenings. I think it's good to go!

Going to shoot 1 arrow a day now to focus on shooting 1 perfect arrow in prep for the hunt.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X