Welcome to the NEW Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the NEW Fire

Well, we came back from last weekend's hunting trip to learn that our fire had been extinguished, and all the logs were gone. But, with the help of lots of fine folks, we were able to gather up a few twigs to get the embers burning again!

Over the last week, we have been gathering bigger and better logs and stacking them appropriately so that our fire will once again burn bigger and brighter than ever!

OK, it's kind of a corny analogy, but welcome to the next installment of the TexasBowhunter.com Discussion Forum. As you can see, we've changed the forum software, which we think has several improved features that were not available on the old forum. There will certainly be a learning curve for all of us, but I think over time you'll find this forum to be much improved over the previous version.

Thanks to all of the product testers that have been using this forum and assisting me with working out the kinks over the last week. We've tried to give the new forum a familiar look and feel.

If you encounter problems, which undoubtedly you will as we try to learn the new software, please don't hesitate to ask a moderator or another member that may be familiar with the operation of the vBulletin software. Please, also, be a little patient with us as we attempt to get some of the kinks ironed out. We'll be posting information about some of the features here, as well as adding some additional items to the FAQ section.

Welcome back to the fire!

Michael

Welcome back everyone!!

Are we "live"?
    Last edited by Aggiebowman; 10-16-2006, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Welcome home everybody!!!!!
      Lesto!!

Comment

Livin' large now!

Thanks Michael for the time spent getting us here. I see a bright fire from this end

Comment

Pull up a log!

Who brought beer?
          If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

home at last!

Comment

Good to be back...having a bit 'o avatar problems. Minor details, minor details.

Comment

Belay my last...looks like the avatar thing is rollin'

Comment

Cool!

I like the new look!

Comment

Too cool.... Glad to be HOME!!!!

Thanks Michael for all you do!!!!

Ronda

Comment

I can't believe it!!! Man this feels good. I have beer!

Comment

its really nice now

Comment

I like the new forum. Great jobs mods.. I like the way you can see whoelse is online at that time.

Comment

Welcome back everyone!!
                            Last edited by Aggiebowman; 10-17-2006, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Like the new software.

Comment

Working...
                              X