Another store guy protecting himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
    Looks like he was protecting the property in the store from being stolen, not himself or anyone else.

BTW I don’t think the guy he stabbed is dead.
    Did I miss something
    Once the thug engaged punched & wrestled the clerk to me it was a self defense situation.

Comment

I hope that low life scum bled out on the floor. If you make your profession as a career criminal, your chances of death go way up.

Comment

Clerk had some skills. Too bad for the perp, not.

Comment

Once you cross the line and start assaulting/robbing then you are responsible for whatever outcome there is.

Wish I was on the jury if the guy goes to court because I would make sure he walked

Comment

After reading the comments I was expecting the video to be much worse.

Good job by the store owner. Maybe I’m cold hearted but I did laugh a little at the “I’m dead” comment.

Comment

Obviously the perp didn't see the New York bodega guy video.

Comment

I wish every store clerk/owner would react this swiftly. Dude had some serious testicular fortitude, yet still had the presence of mind to stop after the threat ended. I will say, it’s a good thing he’s getting a gun. No way I’d feel safe with only a blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Harsh, but the reality ( IMO ) is that when you rob a store, you run the risk of this happening. Not going to hear the whining about the consequences. If you dont want to get stabbed repeatedly, you can greatly lower the risk by not committing crimes.

Comment

That's probably not gonna be a real good thing to have on camera. If he's in a liberal State the clerk is going to do time I'd bet. If anyone in the perps family was black he's for sure going to.

Comment

He's pretty handy with that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                        I wish every store clerk/owner would react this swiftly. Dude had some serious testicular fortitude, yet still had the presence of mind to stop after the threat ended. I will say, it’s a good thing he’s getting a gun. No way I’d feel safe with only a blade.

This.

I also wish every American would back this guy if they try to prosecute him.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElSrns_Qg3k"]Exclusive video: Would-be robber killed after smoke shop customer fights back - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post

I noticed this too. Maybe that will play a factor in his defense if they try to shanghai him for being so blatantly racist against robbers!

Comment

Pretty solid blade work

Comment

“Dyin ain’t much of a livin…”

Comment

Working...
                                X