video of Love field shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Shows we need the metal detectors, scanners etc moved to the doors to get into the airport! Maybe some you drive through in order to drop off people also.

I bet once she was shot she said Oh crap I shouldn't have done this.
    I have walked through those very doors with my legally owned and declared firearm for flights. Looks like another case of a good guy with a gun fixing a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Should have popped her a few more time while she was squirming on the floor. Long list of criminal offenses. Got off on being mentally unfit for trial once. Now the state will have to feed and raise her for a long time
      Don't stop shooting until the threat is fully neutralized.

Comment

Anybody wearing a hoody between May 1st and October 1st in Texas should be detained/cuffed and interrogated exhaustively

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Exactly. She should have been Swiss cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This!

Comment

Reports come out; she has been turned down twice buying a gun in Texas. She also tried to rob a bank and was found incompetent to stand trial.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Anybody wearing a hoody between May 1st and October 1st in Texas should be detained/cuffed and interrogated exhaustively

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                Reports come out; she has been turned down twice buying a gun in Texas. She also tried to rob a bank and was found incompetent to stand trial.
                I agree with the report posted above that she is incompetent; incompetent not to stand trial negative ghost rider. Lock her *** up until she is ready to feed some worms.

Comment

When did we get so weak as a country, enabling folks time and time again was my point earlier.

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  I agree with the report posted above that she is incompetent; incompetent not to stand trial negative ghost rider. Lock her *** up until she is ready to feed some worms.

Comment

Why don’t they report her ethnicity?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Funny, my inclination was, whole wears a block hoodie sweatshirt when it’s 100 degrees outside……..
                      Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      We've got a couple of guy's here in the shop that are from S. Africa. They're still wearing full blown winter jackets. I start sweating just looking at them.

Comment

Maybe it’s been mentioned already and I didn’t see it, but who was it that dropped her off? If an Uber or Lyft, then she was competent enough to arrange an Uber, pay for it and recognize it was too dang hot to walk there in the heat wearing a black hoodie. If a friend of family, did they know she was cra-cra and yet did nothing to question her reasons for going to an airport or even worse, knew what she was going to do and acted as an accomplice?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          Maybe it’s been mentioned already and I didn’t see it, but who was it that dropped her off? If an Uber or Lyft, then she was competent enough to arrange an Uber, pay for it and recognize it was too dang hot to walk there in the heat wearing a black hoodie. If a friend of family, did they know she was cra-cra and yet did nothing to question her reasons for going to an airport or even worse, knew what she was going to do and acted as an accomplice?
                          News report said Uber.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                            When did we get so weak as a country, enabling folks time and time again was my point earlier.
                            Sorry didn’t intend to imply that you were stating she was incompetent to stand trial.

As for when we became to “civilized” to lock up criminals? I am not sure but I remember my senior year English teacher made a comment to the class back in 89 “we were becoming to civilized” as a country and it was going to bite us in the ***. I embellished the last part as I don’t remember her entire comments but it was clear what she was telling us. obviously she had noticed things changing back then.
                            Last edited by Pedernal; 07-27-2022, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              LEO's spidey sense was tingling and he was already checking her out. Well done sir!
                              I believe she was rambling at the top of her lungs before she pulled the gun out.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if she’s “another” mentally ill project, being used by the powers that be, to get rid of guns. Forcing their narrative and they don’t care who dies to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X