video of Love field shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Shows we need the metal detectors, scanners etc moved to the doors to get into the airport! Maybe some you drive through in order to drop off people also.

I bet once she was shot she said Oh crap I shouldn't have done this.

I read somewhere that 100% of the people that have tried to commit suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge and were rescued after they hit the water changed their mind before they splashed down. They all decided it was a bad choice on the way down.

I think it was a TIME magazine article about 15yr ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAOOOOO thats exactly what I was thinking. She was like oh MF'er this hurts. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
        Curious how she got the gun after all her charges
        Thought we had laws in place for criminals not to get guns!!!!!!!!!!

Stop complicating things with facts. There is still a minuscule chance that if we banned all guns one person might not get hurt. That is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by PROLINE19 View Post
          should have aimed higher.
          ^^^ This^^^ not sure if it just appears like the officer aims lower than center mass or if he just pushed the round down anticipating recoil. Seems to me at that range the perpetrator should have had two holes center mass at minimal.

Comment

video of Love field shooting

That was so satisfying to watch the first one knock that she-moose down, I’m not sure I could have helped but try 2,3, more!

Comment

LEO's spidey sense was tingling and he was already checking her out. Well done sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Why she still breathing?

Exactly. She should have been Swiss cheese.

Comment

I think everyone should be profiled that enters /exits ANY facility during July in Texas...It 100 outside...you ugly, but ugly people get hot in this weather too.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                    I think everyone should be profiled that enters /exits ANY facility during July in Texas...It 100 outside...you ugly, but ugly people get hot in this weather too.
                    Funny, my inclination was, whole wears a block hoodie sweatshirt when it’s 100 degrees outside……..

Comment

I'm curious, how many rounds did the LEO get off? The good Samaritan in the mall got off 10 and kilt the bad guy.

Comment

They should make this guy chief of the Uvalde isd police department today.

He got more done by himself than 370+ pussies over there.

Comment

That broad needed to go

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Why? So law abiding citizens can go to pick up family at the airport without leaving there gun at home?
                            Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                            Hell no. It's bad enough flying now and you want to me to stand in the friggin ice cold of winter to get in the airport.
                            I was joking.

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                            LMAOOOOO thats exactly what I was thinking. She was like oh MF'er this hurts. LOL
                            So wrong to laugh but so hard not to!

Comment

Yeah I would imagine that bullets coming from the other direction is quite the reality check for amateur pistoleros

Comment

I was joking.
                                I forgot who I was quoting. Should have know you were trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X