Ford Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    Any Ford dealers that don’t add money to the deal? We went to Shottenkirk Ford today and they added $5,000 to the deal so I got up and walked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need to go shopping! Go north young man!

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
      Had a great experience with Ken Stoepel in Kerrville a few years back.

Doing a deal with them right now, so far so good!

Comment

Sykora Famly Ford in West,Texas. No BS

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
          Had a great experience with Ken Stoepel in Kerrville a few years back.
          Bought my last truck from them and had a great experience as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokio View Post
            Sykora Famly Ford in West,Texas. No BS
            They don't have what I'm looking for.

Comment

Just put some money down on a 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor and it should be here in 1 to 2 weeks.

Comment

My dealer up here told me for their regular customers they do not add any markup to their vehicles. In other words, they take care of their existing customers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wasn't going to pay anything above MSRP and didn't.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 7sdad; 07-20-2022, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    I wasn't going to pay anything above MSRP and didn't.
                    Now if you can pull that off with a Bronco or other high demand Ford I will be impressed. :-)

Comment

Just started shopping around for a new F150, about to quit. 2 days into it. I hate paying msrp, but have accepted that I'm gonna have to in this market. But I **** sure ain't paying $3k for $400 worth of "add on's". Only way not doing that is to order and no guesses on wait times since no more orders on '22's, waiting on '23's now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall0 View Post
                        Little bit of a drive but holiday ford in whitesboro. Bought a new expedition about 6 months ago. Did everything on the phone and text. Showed up the next morning and paid exactly what they quoted me. No weird add on crap. They asked about warranty and I asked them to match the flood ford online price and they did. Very easy to deal with and beat price for the exact suv we wanted by 2k in the dfw area.
                        Johhny Lee Godsey there has always been good to me, no idea what they have available.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          Just started shopping around for a new F150, about to quit. 2 days into it. I hate paying msrp, but have accepted that I'm gonna have to in this market. But I **** sure ain't paying $3k for $400 worth of "add on's". Only way not doing that is to order and no guesses on wait times since no more orders on '22's, waiting on '23's now.
                          If you do not mind ordering contact Granger Ford in Granger Iowa. They still are offering 3% below invoice and no addons and very low doc fee. I contacted 20 dealers in and around SA and the best was $1,000 off MSRP but still had a bunch of crappy fees. My wife, son and I flew to Iowa and drove back saving just over $4,000 this includes the flight, meals and gas over the best deal in Texas. They will pick you up from the airport and we where in and out in about 30 minutes once we hit the dealer. PM me your number if you want further details.

Comment

I ended up getting a "deal" (I use that term very loosely) last Thursday at Rockwall Ford in Rockwall. I got a 22 F150 FX4 XLT 4x4 for $58k. Sticker was a little over $60k and then addon's taking it to just over $63k. They gave me $21k for a 16 F150 4x4 XLT with 133k miles and a major wreck repair. That's as good as I could find within about a 150 mile radius.

Comment

I have always hated to buy new cars and would rather you poke me in the eye with a stick as to go to a dealership. But I ended up at Five Star Ford in NRH and purchased a 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor. An I will say it's been the best experience I have ever had buying a ca/truck. I will go back if and when I ever want another one thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall0 View Post
                                Little bit of a drive but holiday ford in whitesboro. Bought a new expedition about 6 months ago. Did everything on the phone and text. Showed up the next morning and paid exactly what they quoted me. No weird add on crap. They asked about warranty and I asked them to match the flood ford online price and they did. Very easy to deal with and beat price for the exact suv we wanted by 2k in the dfw area.
                                x2 for Holiday Ford. Always had good honest experiences with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X