Ford Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Dealers

Any Ford dealers that don’t add money to the deal? We went to Shottenkirk Ford today and they added $5,000 to the deal so I got up and walked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless I'm in a spot I don't have a choice but buy a new vehicle I sure as heck won't in this market. They have control and you pretty much pony up or go home.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Shottenkirk is super shady. Always adds on lots of fees.

Southwest ford in weatherford will sell it for msrp. No extra fees. Even tinted the front windows at no extra charge on our new bronco.

Comment

Johnson Swell in Marble Falls says they don’t add any to your order.
        I’ll find out in a few days as mine is due to deliver any day.

Comment

Crow in wills point doesn’t. However they are not able to order any new units till October when the 2023s are in production. Any units coming in that are already on order that get backed out of are sold at regular price. Just talked them last week about this issue. Can’t hardly get any units in.

Comment

They have all proved to be the low life’s they have always been.

Comment

Ryan Ford in Sealy. Ask for Mark “Coach” Rios. We bought my wife an Expedition in December at invoice, and a F250 at invoice plus’s Ford Private Cash offer of $2500 in April.

Not sure what you are looking for but you will probably have to order it.

Comment

Little bit of a drive but holiday ford in whitesboro. Bought a new expedition about 6 months ago. Did everything on the phone and text. Showed up the next morning and paid exactly what they quoted me. No weird add on crap. They asked about warranty and I asked them to match the flood ford online price and they did. Very easy to deal with and beat price for the exact suv we wanted by 2k in the dfw area.

Comment

Tough to find one around the metromess that’s simple and straight. Heard terrible things on shottenkirk and there used inventory thru most of this confirms it.

Had great transactions in the past with Karl klement in Decatur and Johnson bros ford in temple. This supply issue can bring out the worst, so I don’t know what their current deals are like.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall0 View Post
                    Little bit of a drive but holiday ford in whitesboro. Bought a new expedition about 6 months ago. Did everything on the phone and text. Showed up the next morning and paid exactly what they quoted me. No weird add on crap. They asked about warranty and I asked them to match the flood ford online price and they did. Very easy to deal with and beat price for the exact suv we wanted by 2k in the dfw area.
                    This. Best Ford dealer I have ever dealt with.

Comment

I have sent a note to Waxahachie and Mesquite since they both have what I'm looking for in stock. It these don't work out I'll contact some of the ones listed above. Thanks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Unless I'm in a spot I don't have a choice but buy a new vehicle I sure as heck won't in this market. They have control and you pretty much pony up or go home.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk
                          Not really, we just purchased a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L for $3,000 below sticker.

Comment

Look out of state, on my wifes Toyota this was the only way to not get any added fees that I found.

Comment

Had a great experience with Ken Stoepel in Kerrville a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                              X