No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 months and counting. Also, still waiting on my SilencerCo Bogo deal to ship then I start the process over.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
      7 months and counting. Also, still waiting on my SilencerCo Bogo deal to ship then I start the process over.
      got 3 bogo cans in this week, so they are trickling in slowly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the call yesterday and picked up my suppressor today. Filed first of May '21. 14 months and a week.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
          Is there a way you’re able to track your bogo can or inquire the status? I did the same deal, certified mid Feb for my first can, but have tried to avoid bothering silencershop and silencerco about my second can.

Comment

Got the call today mine is ready for pickup. 150 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the notice on Monday. 1 day shy of 5 months. I can live with that!

Comment

I’m at 160 days and 106 workdays since efiling 2 form 4s. So, hopefully they’ll come through any day now. I’ve had the gun store not contact me in the past when something came in, so I’m not very trusting. Will it show up in my eforms account as soon as it’s approved or does the gun store have to do something first?

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                  Got the call yesterday and picked up my suppressor today. Filed first of May '21. 14 months and a week.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
                  I'm still waiting. Check cashed April 8, 2021 so not sitting at 15 months and 5 days. All in, I have been waiting 2 years now, July 2020.

Wonder how much of a headache it is to get my money back from just the suppressor.
                  Last edited by Fargus; 07-13-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Got the call. End of April 2021 check was cashed

Comment

156 Days

Comment

Certified eForm 4 on 2/11
                        Got approval yesterday (email was in my junk mail)
                        151 days

Comment

One of my two eforms came back today. Submitted on 2/3/22 but I don’t think Silencershop sent it until 2/8. This was the free one from the BOGO. The two I bought for the BOGO are on paper from November ish. Those will take awhile. I should’ve waited for eforms to go live.

Comment

Originally submitted 5/6/20, resubmitted 4/23/21, approved 7/23/22.

That's a long wait for a .22 can!

Comment

That’s is a horribly long wait!

I forgot to add that my eForm notification was in my spam folder. If someone else online hadn’t mentioned that I would’ve never seen it. Usually, the only emails in my spam folder are “prepare your love sword for battle” emails.

Comment

I’m at 14 months and counting on my 2(trust)

Comment

Working...
                                X