Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty dang cool !! Congrats !!

Comment

Super, super congratulations all the way around.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to the young lady!

Comment

Congratulations to her! What caliber do they shoot…22?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Good stuff right there! Congrats to her and Dad!

Admittedly I don't know much about rifle competitions as Ive always been a shotgun guy but toask a stupid question, what is the purpose of the jacket that looks stiff with all the wires. To hold form?
            Not stupid at all, this a different style of rifle shooting. The suit is made of leather and canvas and offers physical support and helps isolate the gun from body and heartbeat. The guns a heavier than you think. Smallbore is about 15lbs. and Air is little over 12 lbs. SB is 3 position. Prone, kneeling, and standing. Air is only standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Congratulations to her! What caliber do they shoot…22?
              Air Rifle is .177cal pellet and Smallbore is .22LR.

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
                Congratulations to her and you for being a great parent!

I'm on board with Ouch, never seen a competitive air gun. Reminds me of some Star Wars guns lol
                Looks to be a 22. Congrats to you all. Thats a neat accomplishment.

Comment

VERY impressive...congratulations!

Comment

Fantastic!!

My son made a run at the team last year in international trap. We shot in 5 states and came up short by 6 or 7 targets. We met a lot of good people on the road and remain in contact with several who will in in Cairo with yall. At least two of them are girls and live here in Texas

Comment

Congrats to her and her family!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        WOW! A HUGE congratulations to her (and her parents!) Great stuff!
                        ^^^ Understatement! Yes, absolutely fantastic! I competed on the TAMU Pistol Team and I can attest to the high level of competitiveness shooting sports have. 1 moment of less that perfection can cost the game. Way to go for your daughter!

Comment

Congrats on a great accomplishment and many more to come!!!

Comment

That is just totally awesome!! Congratulations to your daughter and to you guys for supporting her so she could follow her dreams and reach for goals most of us would never even think of!! That kind of discipline, determination, training and patience will take her far regardless of her chosen profession!!

Comment

Very cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kcwwcb View Post
                                Not stupid at all, this a different style of rifle shooting. The suit is made of leather and canvas and offers physical support and helps isolate the gun from body and heartbeat. The guns a heavier than you think. Smallbore is about 15lbs. and Air is little over 12 lbs. SB is 3 position. Prone, kneeling, and standing. Air is only standing.

Thank you for that explanation!

Comment

Working...
                                X