Team USA - Kid Brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team USA - Kid Brag

I wanted to take a minute to congratulate and brag on my oldest. She has worked so hard to this point, but I know that she won't take her foot off the gas. Two weeks ago she competed at USA Shooting Rifle Nationals. Based off her finish she qualified for the USA Junior National Team. She also earned a spot representing Team USA at the ISSF Junior World Championships to be held in Cairo, Egypt later this year.
    This all started in 3rd grade when she joined her 4H Rifle Team. Thru lots of hard work, great mentors like the great TBH's own Brian Gardner and his daughter Harley, she has continued to progress with the sport to college and now beyond.
    She has put a great exclamation point on her freshman year of college. She competes as a DI Rifle Athlete for the TCU Women's Rifle Team. They won their second straight Air Rifle National Title this year. Along the way Anne earned All American in Air Rifle and Academic All American. I know there is more to come. It is an incredible ride to watch her work hard and achieve goals. Dream BIG and go work hard!
    Attached Files

WOW! A HUGE congratulations to her (and her parents!) Great stuff!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

Double WOW

Comment

Wow that is awesome!! Congrats to your daughter and to you as well for supporting her. Great job!!

Comment

That's awesome. Many congrats!

On a side note, that rifle looks like you could fly it to the moon if you were in a bind.

Comment

That’s an awesome accomplishment!!
              Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That is amazing, Waydago young lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                  That's awesome. Many congrats!

On a side note, that rifle looks like you could fly it to the moon if you were in a bind.
                  The cost might rival some moon rockets! They are incredible guns.

Comment

Wow, very impressive, congrats to the young lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcwwcb View Post
                      The cost might rival some moon rockets! They are incredible guns.
                      I don't doubt that a bit. Congrats again!

Comment

Congratulations to her and you for being a great parent!

I'm on board with Ouch, never seen a competitive air gun. Reminds me of some Star Wars guns lol

Comment

So cool.

Congrats to her and your family.

Comment

Good stuff right there! Congrats to her and Dad!

Admittedly I don't know much about rifle competitions as Ive always been a shotgun guy but toask a stupid question, what is the purpose of the jacket that looks stiff with all the wires. To hold form?

Comment

Impressive! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X