X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    I have found that the windy app is most accurate

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I’ll have to give it a try. Yeah, hard to predict light winds swirling in trees and off tree lines. That said, the Weather Channel App forecast set said E/SE, when I sat down and felt a slight breeze on the back of my neck, I knew I was screwed. Looked at the phone and it said NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I don't want to say next year can't be any worse than this past year, but I will say it's got to get better. LOL
      Remember when I posted this back on March 1? That was hilarious.

Comment

Third time’s a charm 😂

Comment

Go double or nothing!

Comment

Figure this way I can take a nap till something shows up

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Snowflake killer made a similar comment twice and no comments on it. He mentioned deer eating sweet gum leaves as they fresh fall. He is absolutely correct. Deer love them while they are bright yellow.

I'm in a totally different camp on the type year we are having. I have 7 deer over 150 on camera right now. Most are coming a little at night but all were daylighting a couple weeks ago. The will be back daylighting soon. Got One tag left...
              Last edited by GarGuy; 12-11-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Snowflake killer made a similar comment twice and no comments on it. He mentioned deer eating sweet gum leaves as they fresh fall. He is absolutely correct. Deer love them while they are bright yellow.

I'm in a totally different camp on the type year we are having. I have 7 deer over 150 on camera right now. Most are coming a little at night but all were daylighting a couple weeks ago. The will be back daylighting soon. Got One tag left...
                There are no 150s in East Texas. And as far as Pats deer eating sweet gum leaves, they only do that because they have no thumbs to roll em up and smoke em.
                Last edited by Gumbo Man; 12-11-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Our deer were eating the sweet gum leaves of saplings.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

i’m glad to hear they’re eating sweet gum leaves i thought those dang thing were completely worthless, they sure made out good after the 11 drought about the only thing that survived seamed like,lol

Comment

Man, y’all’s deer must be starving

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        There are no 150s in East Texas. And as far as Pats deer eating sweet gum leaves, they only do that because they have no thumbs to roll em up and smoke em.
                        [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Weather got nice for hunting finally. Good luck out there buck hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully things will change and the deer will start getting hungry.

Comment

Couple more days boy's. Then yall can say the rain washed the acorns away

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would have taken the acorns over the rain. We have now successfully reached swamp status. Roads are becoming challenging even for UTV’s. Joys of hunting in SE Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X