East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Welp that’s a wrap on ‘21-22 season, this new season brings LOTS of change for myself. Lost my homestead lease of 12 years finally to growth, but I got to end it on a high note with a deer special to me. I’m on Year 2 of one property that hopefully with my main focus can turn into something I had. I’ve got a few other places on the books including buying and moving onto 50 acres of our own to hunt. All in all as much as i hate i lost my favorite property, there’s something exciting about starting from scratch again! Looking forward to this year and as always Its a joy to plug along with everyone!

Corey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left 2 monsters on the hoof…super excited about this fall

Comment

I don't want to say next year can't be any worse than this past year, but I will say it's got to get better. LOL

Comment

2021 was our first year on our East Texas place. Wasn't expecting much since I wasn't able to get on and get everything set up until September. Was able to take 1 nice mature buck and saw a number of others that should be coming along in the next few years. Doing a lot of work on the place this year, and excited for the fall!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          I don't want to say next year can't be any worse than this past year, but I will say it's got to get better. LOL

Agreed it was tough sledding compared to years past

Comment

Following. Nothing on my place again but there is always next year. I am blessed to have a little land and I love hunting no matter how it turns out.

Comment

In for this year.

Last year was a bust for me. Hoping this year I have some of the same ones come back.

J

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ArmyRetired View Post
                Following. Nothing on my place again but there is always next year. I am blessed to have a little land and I love hunting no matter how it turns out.

Blessed indeed

Comment

We rolled the dice on some absolute studs this year. Several intentionally but a couple we just didn't get killed. Dreaming of next season...

Comment

Looking forward to a new season on a new property.

Comment

Awesome! I’m in for ETX again.

My 11 year old nephew got his first deer last season! Now his twin brother is on a mission to get one. That made it a great season at our place!

Comment

Im quitting after this year [emoji25]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Excited for next season, have a few things we are going to try on one place that should help. This past season was a good one for my family and can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Im quitting after this year [emoji25]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Can I have dibs on your spot?

Comment

Well, I paid my dues for my East Texas place... never even went and filled feeders... Was a slow year for my buddies there though.. Some absolute monsters on camera, but just couldn't get 'em kilt... I'm still gonna try to feed a little and shoot me a hog or two in the next month or so... I promise I'll try to do better next year... My East Texas problem is that I have a place in SE Webb county too... I tripled up there this year...

Comment

Working...
                              X