Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 CSS System with the P1cam.

Comment

So old that I'm afraid to pull the freaking string back!

Comment

Up until a hunting buddy, and TBH’r, straight up GAVE me his previous bow a few days ago, my only bow was a 2000 PSE Nova. That sucker was a cheap bow when it was bought 18 years ago, so you can imagine how it shot with 18 years on the limbs and cams. There was no tuning/sighting tight groups past about 25-30 yards with that sucker so I had a self imposed 25 yard max shooting distance.

I couldn’t believe he straight up gave me a 3 year old flagship bow. TBH’ers sure are an amazing bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
          I was starting to think I was one of the minority shooting a bow more than 5 years old but I see I am not

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          For the most part, the days of hunters buying a new bow every year or two are gone. With the designs of the bows being improved so much in recent years, along with the ridiculous prices for flagship bows, there's just no way to justify it.

Comment

07 Drenalin
            05 Allegiance

Comment

2008 Elite GT500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                For the most part, the days of hunters buying a new bow every year or two are gone. With the designs of the bows being improved so much in recent years, along with the ridiculous prices for flagship bows, there's just no way to justify it.
                Completely disagree. The shop where I bought mine two days ago quit taking trade ins or doing consignment cause no one buys used anymore. Too many new technologies and advancements each year. There are alot of bows in the classifieds that are not sell8ng.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                    Up until a hunting buddy, and TBH’r, straight up GAVE me his previous bow a few days ago, my only bow was a 2000 PSE Nova. That sucker was a cheap bow when it was bought 18 years ago, so you can imagine how it shot with 18 years on the limbs and cams. There was no tuning/sighting tight groups past about 25-30 yards with that sucker so I had a self imposed 25 yard max shooting distance.

I couldn’t believe he straight up gave me a 3 year old flagship bow. TBH’ers sure are an amazing bunch.

Holy moly. A Nova One Cam. Ancient.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Im re rigging my old trusty DXT in a few weeks, that being said im selling a new halon 32 6.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

2014 bowtech carbon knight is my only bow. I want to get a new bow but it shoots great so I have no need to drop the cash on something new

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          2014 Creed

How do you like it? I just picked one up yesterday evening?

Comment

2016 halon 32

Comment

2017 Pro Defiant Turbo, bought new as a leftover 2 months ago (Thanks FishinDude & CCR!)

Backup is a 2010 AlphaMax 32 purchased from a TBHr in January.

Comment

2010 Strother SX-1

Comment

Working...
                                X