Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
    Anyone been drawn for the youth hunts? Draw is today..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I'm not expecting them to draw today since it is a holiday. But I'm not sure how they've done it in the past. So far it doesn't look like they've done any drawings today.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
      I'm not expecting them to draw today since it is a holiday. But I'm not sure how they've done it in the past. So far it doesn't look like they've done any drawings today.
      I was thinking the same thing about them not drawing today. I could be wrong though. I hope they do draw today.
      Last edited by BradBryant1000; 09-02-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

What are they drawing for today?

Comment

September 1

E-Postcard Archery Deer
          National Refuge Archery Deer
          National Refuge Upland Game
          Private Lands Antlerless/Spike
          Private Lands Either Sex
          Youth Only Gun Deer Either Sex

Comment

September 1

E-Postcard Archery Deer
            National Refuge Archery Deer
            National Refuge Upland Game
            Private Lands Antlerless/Spike
            Private Lands Either Sex
            Youth Only Gun Deer Either Sex
            Did you put in for any of those if you don't mind me asking?

I put in for both of the private lands hunt categories. A couple applications in each one. I put my son on a couple of the applications with me and my dad in on there with some other ones.

I also put my kiddos in for the youth only gun deer either sex (3 applications each since that's the max).

Comment

I put in for 3ea youth for 2 kids and the LRGV archery hunt for me so 7 total drawing today. Checked the status on the TPWD website and no draw results yet.

Comment

I put in for 3ea youth for 2 kids and the LRGV archery hunt for me so 7 total drawing today. Checked the status on the TPWD website and no draw results yet.
                Good luck!!!

Comment

They will draw tomorrow. Today is a holiday for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                    They will draw tomorrow. Today is a holiday for them.
                    Why make the deadline on a holiday too then? Isn’t the drawing run by the computer system entirely anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
                      Why make the deadline on a holiday too then? Isn’t the drawing run by the computer system entirely anyways?
                      They require it to be drawn while employees are present just in case there is an issue that pops up with the drawing. I believe last year they had an issue where on one of the drawing the computer just continued to draw names an essentially showed every entry as drawn. They need people present so these issues can be caught, stopped, and handled quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                        Did you put in for any of those if you don't mind me asking?

I put in for both of the private lands hunt categories. A couple applications in each one. I put my son on a couple of the applications with me and my dad in on there with some other ones.

I also put my kiddos in for the youth only gun deer either sex (3 applications each since that's the max).
                        I applied for a few of the private lands hunts in both categories as well as a few in epostcard archery deer. Just hoping to draw something this year regardless of which one it might be.

Comment

Its happening ladies and gentlemen.... Go check your apps.

I'll be at Laguna 11/01 thru 11/05 this year so far. Pending on Teniente and James Daughtery E-Postcard. No Granger for me this year.

Comment

Not Selected/Pending on today's drawings.

Comment

Not selected x2
                              Pending 2nd x4

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

8 not selected
                                2 pending 2nd

These include the youth apps I'm on.

Comment

Working...
                                X