Woman confronts Robert Francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman confronts Robert Francis

did y'all see this? Kudos to that woman, she stood her ground and spoke her mind despite the libtard yelling and interruption.

I can't find the full video with the part where she says "You sir have a Criminal History"

A Colorado woman confronted Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke Thursday on his controversial proposal to go after high-powered weapons through a mandatory buyback program. 
    Last edited by ATI; 09-20-2019, 10:07 AM.

Good.

Gun owners need to find a way to get unified in opposition on this issue or they'll pick up apart. The problem is: too much in-fighting within the ranks vs highly organized liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
      Good.

Gun owners need to find a way to get unified in opposition on this issue or they'll pick up apart. The problem is: too much in-fighting within the ranks vs highly organized liberals.
      Exactly. It bothers me, that even here on TBH there are those willing to lay down or give up their freedoms.

Liberals are toothless lions.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Exactly. It bothers me, that even here on TBH there are those willing to lay down or give up their freedoms.

Liberals are toothless lions.
        Spineless people with no ca-hones

Comment

Beto is irrelevant at this point. He has no shot at becoming POTUS or anything else for that matter. A lot of Demonrats are distancing themselves form him.

I see a Beto bumper sticker every once in awhile here in K-town. It's a lot of fun to pull up next to them, point, and start laughing.

Comment

Saw that. These radical libs are going to need to go to their safe place after the election.

Comment

He is such a clown.... even his name Beto, pathetic.

Comment

To me it seems the younger generation is leaning more toward the liberal direction

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  He is such a clown.... even his name Beto, pathetic.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I wanted to hear how he responded. She got a lot of boo's over the burglar part. LOL

Comment

[ATTACH]972993[/ATTACH]

Comment

Suck it francis

Comment

The best part is when someone asked if she had he AR with her. She said no I got my Glock with me, someone gaped and she said don't worry ive got your back.

Comment

Colorado 10 years ago was rugged individualists.
                            Still felt like the frontier.

Those folks are still there but librealism flipped the state to blue.

Very similar to what's happening to TX

Major Population areas are blue. Austin, DFW, El Paso, San Antonio, the RGV vote blue. Houston is almost blue.

They're going after TX hard folks.
                            They're unified in purpose.
                            they have the same talking points.
                            They're organized.

If we want our kids and more importantly grandkids to enjoy the rights we do, we need to figure out FAST how to be the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                              Colorado 10 years ago was rugged individualists.
                              Still felt like the frontier.

Those folks are still there but librealism flipped the state to blue.

Very similar to what's happening to TX

Major Population areas are blue. Austin, DFW, El Paso, San Antonio, the RGV vote blue. Houston is almost blue.

They're going after TX hard folks.
                              They're unified in purpose.
                              they have the same talking points.
                              They're organized.

If we want our kids and more importantly grandkids to enjoy the rights we do, we need to figure out FAST how to be the same way.
                              Unfortunately that will take something catastrophic to happen such as economic collapse. Easy times make for soft men, tough times make for hard men

Comment

Working...
                              X