No announcement yet.

Tpwd question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good here. I think it’s a post office issue. But I think they should replace it without a charge.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
      Well, I don't need any tags. I never kill anything anyway.
      Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
      Ordered on 8/15 and had within a week.
      Same

Comment

First time I ever got my duck stamp before my license was this year. Tags came a week later. I thought it was odd.

Comment

Tks. After 6 phone calls they said will mail a replacement today. Thre e of the six people at tpwd told me never buy online. Go to a retail store. Lol

Comment

Yup I just get everything in person now so I don't have to worry about it. I bought a duck stamp several years back while buying my license at Academy. Well wouldn't ya know it never showed up in the mail so now I just go buy my license at Academy and my duck stamp at the post office and get them in person!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
              Yup I just get everything in person now so I don't have to worry about it. I bought a duck stamp several years back while buying my license at Academy. Well wouldn't ya know it never showed up in the mail so now I just go buy my license at Academy and my duck stamp at the post office and get them in person!

I tried that "duck stamp" at the post office (the big one at the airport in Houston), and they looked at me like I had 3 eyes... Never found a post office that had them, so I just order online with my license... been lucky so far...

Comment

See!! Another reason MLD didn't ruin Opening Day!! If you have your digital license, hunt MLD, you don't need tags!!

Comment

Got mine in two weeks.

Now my sale barn check is another matter. Stupid postal service.

Comment

USPS is VERY BAD!! It seems especially so in rural areas that are close to "The big city"... HOWEVER... FedEx will give 'em a run for their money!!! In my area, if I want something on line I always check the shipping method... If it's FedEx, I will not buy from that seller... The NEVER can seem to find my house!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I tried that "duck stamp" at the post office (the big one at the airport in Houston), and they looked at me like I had 3 eyes... Never found a post office that had them, so I just order online with my license... been lucky so far...
                      Hmmm I've bought them at the Post Office in Canyon, TX and two different ones in Wichita Falls no problem..... I guess not all carry them

Comment

Mine was later than usual. I didn’t count days but in the past it’s been about a week, this time it was closer to two, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          May be because it’s not a duck stamp, it’s a migratory waterfowl stamp. People like us know what you’re talking about but folks that don’t hunt might not.

Comment

Wait! Garry, you had a license before?

Comment

They are snowed under right now in the license Dept. I bought my daughter a lifetime fishing for her 41st B-day. And called last week to check on the status cause the check had not cleared yet. They had the application. But had not processed it yet. Understaffed and just one lady doing it all. Check cleared yesterday. Application was sent on Sept 1st. My daughter should be getting "something" soon.

I ordered new boater's registration cards on-line. And it took 10 days to get them. Ordered my Sandhill crain permit at the same time. It was another 7 days after the boater's cards came.
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-24-2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                                Hmmm I've bought them at the Post Office in Canyon, TX and two different ones in Wichita Falls no problem..... I guess not all carry them

That is correct. But you can call around to find out which ones have the current year in stock. The postmaster of an office has to order them if they feel there will be a demand for them. Some have no clue as to what is good and what is not. Had one try to sell me a stamp from a previous year one time. I had to give him a short education on how that can get someone in trouble .

Comment

Working...
                                X