Prayers for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
    Jesse, you and your family continue to be in my prayers. I wish I could say I'd be able to do something to help, but the wife and I have been down with covid like symptoms (doctors say they're sinus infections) for almost a week now. God bless y'all, & especially Stuart.
    Thank you Bill. Praise the Lord it’s a sinus infection and not covid! Hope you and your wife get better soon. They ran some bloodwork on him and everything came back normal so there’s no other virus or infection that he picked up while here. They think that his low grade fever was the RSV, as it’s not normal, but not unheard of for a fever to pop back up after feeling good again. Doctors said that this virus can still be living in his system for 2-3 weeks once he’s come down with it.

Comment

We’re going home! Hopefully we have power in Bay City by the time we get there. Thanks again for all the prayers for Stuart!

Comment

Well praise the Lord for this healing to this point! Give Stuart a big ol' High Five from his Green Screen family!!

Lord we thank You for caring for little Stuart. Please Lord strengthen him, and remove this virus from his body. Keep his lungs clear and give him the breath of life that only You can give. Give this young man many years as Your witness and give his family the strength and wisdom to care for him. Thank You Jesus for this healing, Amen.

Comment

God is Good. Coninued progress at home.

Comment

good for yall. hope he continues to improve

Comment

Hope all is well this morning that Stuart is still improving and power is restored.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X