No announcement yet.

Is Midway off their rocker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time there's a deal alert that's posted featuring something at Midway, Google the item. Midway will show 50-75% savings and their sale price will be within $10 of the all day everyday price on Amazon lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Wow, some on this thread have no idea how supply and demand works, no wonder why the younger generation is clueless. And, if you think its high now, wait till October for hunting rounds.
      Midway has experienced huge price increases, raised their prices to make a profit, and are turning product like never before.
      On my end, I am glad that I bought a couple of boxes of 300 win mag at wally world every once in a while at $23/box and have 25 boxes and stored up hundreds of 22 250 for my wife's rifle.
      I don't see ammo going down while this commie party is in charge.
      I understand it completely. And I have bought a lot more ammo and components than the majority of folks. Midway is taking it to the extreme. I absolutely agree with raises prices due to the cost of good and employee pay rising. But doubling or tripling isn’t just cost of goods. Especially when I can buy the same thing elsewhere much cheaper.

Comment

They can’t (so far) get the guns so they go after the ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          They can’t (so far) get the guns so they go after the ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          That explains the sales at Palmetto State. I saw a complete AR15 for about $400 before shipping in the daily deal email today. Not much good if ammo is too expensive to shoot

Comment

How much of the price hike is inflation? obviously some of it is the lack of inventory since supplies are low but inflation has been on the rise sharply….

Comment

I was just at an Academy and they had that ammo for $37 or $38 per box. $57 is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                That explains the sales at Palmetto State. I saw a complete AR15 for about $400 before shipping in the daily deal email today. Not much good if ammo is too expensive to shoot
                Ammo is never too expensive to shoot

Comment

Wait until u c a steak price come December, if u can even find one.

Comment

If someone really needed them they would pay that price all day long and more than likely more.

Comment

We all should be shopping at Cheaper than Dirt. ******************************

Comment

It's not just ammo and components that are outrageous at Midway. Look at any reloading equipment, dies, tools etc and then add in their inflated freight cost.
                        Even their scopes and other stuff they list as ON SALE is higher than most other places. Plus they only ship UPS so you may or may not get whatever you buy.

Comment

YES!!!

Sadly, people pay it tho

Comment

Yes they are taking advantage.

Join another faction

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                              You better stock up now if they have it, these prices will seem cheap next year.
                              This is the problem. Were people wiping their *** more just because they were buying more toilet paper.

Comment

Unfortunately everything is increasing in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X