No announcement yet.

Is Brady generally safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't stay in Brownwood. Funny the guy saying don't stay in Brady, lives in Brownwood. Maybe he should move to Brady.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 09-07-2021, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Have several ranches in the area, born in Brownwood. Stay in brady regular over the years and never had a problem.

Comment

Bradys a **** hole. Id stay in LLano, Junction, or Mason. Im just not a fan of Brady. Wasnt bad 10 years ago but its gone downhill. The last MURDER in Brady was Aug 18th also.
        Last edited by RutnBuk; 09-07-2021, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          Bradys a **** hole. Id stay in LLano, Junction, or Mason. Im just not a fan of Brady. Wasnt bad 10 years ago but its gone downhill.
          If Brady is a ****hole what do you call Brownwood?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            If Brady is a ****hole what do you call Brownwood?
            Brownwood aint much different. Just bigger. Lots of trash but has nicer areas than any part of Brady.
            Last edited by RutnBuk; 09-07-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

my mom's family is from Brady and go hunting there every year. Never had any issues staying there. just stay at the holiday inn or best western, you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                Brownwood aint much different. Just bigger. Lots of trash but has nicer areas than any part of Brady.
                But that is not true. Brownwood has a horrible crime rate versus national avg. 53% higher than national avg. Brady is 60% below national avg. Which is better? In case Brownwood's education system lines up with its crime rate I'll help you. Brady is better.

Comment

It' been a while for me but we spent 13 years hunting outside of Rochelle and spent some time in Brady. I would say you would be just fine. I had to laugh one day at the feed store I happened to glance at the newspaper. The Sheriff at the time was Jess Howell. What was funny was where I am from, Wharton, the Sheriff was also Jess Howell. Our Sheriff had been complaining about jail overcrowding to our commissioners. The paper at the Brady Feed Store had an article where the McCullough County Sheriff was griping about the same thing. The difference Wharton County had a 145 bed jail and was over crowded by 50 or more. McCullough had a 15 bed jail and was over crowded by 5. Perspective I guess.

Comment

maybe an EX lives in brady

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      Get a floor level room and pull the bike into the room?
                      This is first thing that popped into my mind. Angle her in there.

Comment

Go to Mason

Comment

Trash like any small town. I’ve stayed there plenty of times with no issues though.

Comment

Stayed in Brady a few times with no trouble at all. Typical hill country town. Any town has tweakers.

Comment

Man,I've stayed in Brady quite a bit,and never thought twice about it.Been to the goat cook off several times,and left Yetis full of beer in the back of the truck.They were always still there the next day.

Comment

Drama queens…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X