No announcement yet.

Is Brady generally safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been hunting there for 22 years. You will be fine... Meth is getting bad in the area but where is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      Op asked for opinions. Brady’s a great place to have your stuff stole.
      So what have you had stolen?

Comment

That’s a sad state of affairs fellas. Used to be you’d move to a small town to escape places like Houston. Just pray we can get outta here before tshtf.

Comment

Been going to Brady most of my life. Would have never guessed. Mind blown!!

Comment

Get a floor level room and pull the bike into the room?

Comment

Lol. Brady is regular ol small town Texas. I see some meth head l ooling folks working at Dollar General and Stripes in Llano but crime isn't bad. I seriously doubt vehicles are stoken from motel parking lots in either town.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We hunt on a place just south of town a few times a year, ranch manager and wife are from there, parents still live there. He says it is a dump, lots of drugs and idiots. Just what I have heard!

Comment

Brady is probably safer than riding a motorcycle.
                  Last edited by 6.5 shooter; 09-07-2021, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    I've got inlaws that live there. They tell me there's a lot of meth heads there.
                    They took a bunch off the streets last year, but the courts have probably let them back out by now.

Comment

Weve done a few projects for the City that took several months at a time. Our equiment or material sitting outside never got stolen.

Comment

Definitely some interesting responses but I appreciate it! I think I’ll stay there. There’s a small hotel that looks like the exact type of place a trip like mine should include. The bike has a wheel lock and an alarm, and it looks like DPS pretty close by. Brady will be a good jumping off point for the next day, so fingers crossed the forecast holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          So what have you had stolen?
                          Nothin cause I don’t stay there.

Comment

Lock it up, and you'll most likely be fine. Not saying Brady doesn't have it's share of trash, but so does any town. Some of you guys are too used to your gated communities I guess

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                              Been to Brady a couple times. A buddy has a place there. It seems a lot safer than houston, where I’m sure you spend some time considering where you’re from.

I grew up in Brownwood and was in Brady now and then and I never saw in real issues. It’s been a while though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brady is fine. Been going there most of my life. Holiday Inn and Best Western are the nicest hotels in town. My hunters usually stay at one of those and have never had an issue. I would not associate Brady with high crime at all. One of my favorite places.

Comment

Working...
                                X