Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x. Bad tire

Comment

Either a bad tire or just out of round from sitting, especially if they had weight on them.

Comment

Bad tire. You mentioned they are near bald. Well.... replace the dang things....

Comment

I’ve had them do crazy things when the ball on truck is too high and trailer is pulling at steep angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Bad tire. You mentioned they are near bald. Well.... replace the dang things....

Comment

I had a trailer do this and I had a small bubble on one tire. I also had my truck do this and I had a tire with a separated cord

Comment

Thanks everyone. I was already getting ready to replace tires as they are now worn to the wear bars. Gonna be at discount in a bit. I will say the goodyears they put on the trailer this time have been the best trailer tire for me. Most of the carlisle & one other brand I had never made it this far before blowing out or getting so many flats I got new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Thanks everyone. I was already getting ready to replace tires as they are now worn to the wear bars. Gonna be at discount in a bit. I will say the goodyears they put on the trailer this time have been the best trailer tire for me. Most of the carlisle & one other brand I had never made it this far before blowing out or getting so many flats I got new ones.
                  Not sure what happened with Carlisle. They were one of the best trailer tires out there, but now they are garbage. Quit buying them about 8 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Busted cord, or bubble on a tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    This ^^^°

You mentioned balanced and been on a whole and going bald. So I am going with cords/belts in tires are toast. Time to replace or live with the bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post
                      Not sure what happened with Carlisle. They were one of the best trailer tires out there, but now they are garbage. Quit buying them about 8 years ago.
                      I quit buying them as well - I have been using Vision Tires - load boss trailer tires. I think they are 14 ply rated sidewall. Discount Tire sells them.

Comment

Working...
                      X