No announcement yet.

CPAP Cleaner System - YES/NO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin sells all this stuff. He says if you are consistently taking care of your equipment then soap and water does just fine. If not then he would recommend a cleaning system.

Comment

Philips Respironics DreamWear is an under the nose Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear. It comes with a Fit Pack so you can find the perfect cushion size!

This is the mask I use, it is the smallest least intrusive I have ran across it 15 years of using one. No nasal penetrations, just a slit in a piece of silicone held under your nose. Easy to clean, easy to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        I don't use one. Since I don't use water in my machine I figure my chance of bacteria growing are way too low for me to worry about it.
        Same here. Been 25 years and I haven't died yet...at least no one has told me I'm dead.

Comment

SoClean is great. I love mine.

Comment

Consistently had 2/3 sinus infections per year before SoClean. Nothing since. I will replace mine when it craps out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cpap guy at the VA said the SoClean will turn your mask yellow. Shouldn't really matter since they furnish mask several times a year and who cares what color it is when you are asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                https://www.cpap.com/productpage/pr-...-mask-fit-pack

This is the mask I use, it is the smallest least intrusive I have ran across it 15 years of using one. No nasal penetrations, just a slit in a piece of silicone held under your nose. Easy to clean, easy to wear.
                I use this one too . Very comfortable . Easy to clean .

Comment

I don't use one. Since I don't use water in my machine I figure my chance of bacteria growing are way too low for me to worry about it.
                  I don’t use water either but I still have problems. My career is 50% microbiology. I swab my CPAP and it always grows some nasty stuff. Most always nonpathogenic stuff but it’s always there.

Comment

I don't use water either but it forms condensate at times. I have a So Clean machine and don't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                      https://www.cpap.com/productpage/pr-...-mask-fit-pack

Unless I'm missing something, which is possible, the same thing on Amazon is almost half that price.

Comment

SoClean here. I'm lazy and got tired of washing in warm water.

Comment

Use what you want. I have been using hand soap and warm water and allowing to air dry for 10 years. Never had and issue.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                            Use what you want. I have been using hand soap and warm water and allowing to air dry for 10 years. Never had and issue.
                            Same here. I’m lazy at times but not lazy enough to pay $300 to do something I can do myself for almost free.

Comment

SoClean for a year. Smells clean and I don’t wake up all stopped up anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                                Unless I'm missing something, which is possible, the same thing on Amazon is almost half that price.

Wow, I didn't see the whole mask, but all the parts comes up less than half. Thanks loads, I cant believe all the money I have saved due to
                                tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X