Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert O'Rourke finally lost his mind

He never thought it could happen in " the safest city in the country"

'The only modern western Democracy that I can think of that said anything close to this is the Third Reich, Nazi Germany,' O'Rourke said of Trump's plans to restrict immigration among Muslims and Mexicans.

ORourke and Nadler - they can both go home.

Comment

I guess just calling him racist wasn't sticking enough so they figure if they get really really mad and scream really loud while cursing he's racist more people will listen.

Simply mind boggling!

Comment

His Presidential campaign dead and buried so he's gonna milk this for all the percentage points he can. This is his Superstorm Sandy.

Comment

Beeto never had a mind to begin with.

Comment

Drum up more anger and deepen the divide. You keep calling people the devil long enough you’re going to get a handful of them to start acting like it. This should be a unifying moment not a finger pointing name calling moment. Sad

Comment

“Then one day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. “This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."

Finally lost it?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                His Presidential campaign dead and buried so he's gonna milk this for all the percentage points he can. This is his Superstorm Sandy.
                It was dead b4 it started honestly. Although, I was caught off guard that he gave quite the run against Cruz for senator.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  It was dead b4 it started honestly. Although, I was caught off guard that he gave quite the run against Cruz for senator.
                  Californinfiltration

Comment

The dude is a looney toon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      ORourke and Nadler - they can both go home.
                      I have somewhere else in mind that they can both go to.

Comment

He is a creepy one.
                        Originally posted by Man View Post
                        “Then one day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. “This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."

Finally lost it?

Comment

A person has to have something before it can be lost. He has been shy on the first part.

Comment

He’s pandering to the masses and unfortunately many of them are eating it up. His Presidential campaign was dead from the start but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him run for Senate again. He has most definitely been taking advantage of the current tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Finally lost it?
                              How in the heck is this guy not strung up?

Comment

Working...
                              X