Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

587 Ranch thanks past hunters with free fishing trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

587 Ranch thanks past hunters with free fishing trip!

To those who have hunted the 587 Ranch, the owner wants to show his appreciation for TBH members being great guests and friends by offering a free fishing trip at his property on the Nueces River near George West. He is supplying the house, dock and one boat, so the food, gas, beverages, and tackle are on us, the guests. We'll throw cast nets for bait.

To keep it simple this trip is men only, no women or kids.

The trip will be from March 18-22, 2020. The goal is to get 7 to 8 TBH members who have hunted the 587 over the past few years. If we don't get enough previous hunters, then we'll fill the open spots with from TBH.

One boat will be there and there is a private dock, but if someone can bring another boat it will really help out.

Here is a link of a past fishing trip:

and here is a link that shows half of the house on airbnb, but we will be using both sides, so double it to visualize the space. Note that this trip is free, so disregard the pricing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3885204...GwBSw%2Fj3RgR9

If you have hunted the 587 before and want to fish with us, send me a PM.

Awesome. We had a great time there this year. We are planning on heading back next season

Comment

I would love to go. Tim is awesome people. We have an ultrasound appointment on That Friday or I would be there.

Comment

Tim and Jason are first class people to be around my whole family has always enjoyed hunting with them and we have talked about booking his property on the Nueces River I would thoroughly enjoy going down there but I cannot go alone Lol. Thank you Tim for the invitation sorry I have to miss but we will see you next October if not before

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          I would love to go. Tim is awesome people. We have an ultrasound appointment on That Friday or I would be there.

Great ranch & people

Good luck Jon! Maybe we can have a gender reveal party out there sometime [emoji2957]

Comment

Tagged..............

Comment

Y'all be careful..that "dock" creaks and moans a bit... in all seriousness , nice gesture all the way around. He has a nice place down there.

Comment

Thanks guys.

There has to be a few guys that want to go after big catfish and gar....and white bass/crappie..And see some alligators! Going to be a great trip fishing 24/7 for as long as you can take it. We have a new fire pit also by the house.

And "dock" will be rebuilt David. That's my project between now and this trip.

I'm going either way and will do another fishing thread like the 3 we did last year.

Comment

I have no doubt that you will make the dock "secure". I wouldn't mind going myself. Ain't caught big fish in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    I have no doubt that you will make the dock "secure". I wouldn't mind going myself. Ain't caught big fish in a while.
                    You want on the list?
                    So far it's

Richard (Banzai) +1
                    Tim

Graysonhogs +1 is still a maybe- He needs to chime in

We could use another catfishing boat. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                      To those who have hunted the 587 Ranch, the owner wants to show his appreciation for TBH members being great guests and friends by offering a free fishing trip at his property on the Nueces River near George West. He is supplying the house, dock and one boat, so the food, gas, beverages, and tackle are on us, the guests. We'll throw cast nets for bait.

To keep it simple this trip is men only, no women or kids.

The trip will be from March 18-22, 2020. The goal is to get 7 to 8 TBH members who have hunted the 587 over the past few years. If we don't get enough previous hunters, then we'll fill the open spots with from TBH.

One boat will be there and there is a private dock, but if someone can bring another boat it will really help out.

Here is a link of a past fishing trip:

and here is a link that shows half of the house on airbnb, but we will be using both sides, so double it to visualize the space. Note that this trip is free, so disregard the pricing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3885204...GwBSw%2Fj3RgR9

If you have hunted the 587 before and want to fish with us, send me a PM.
                      Just grabbed opening weekend spring turkey hunt for the wife and I. Looks like a nice place in the Hill Country..........

When he gets my check Saturday I guess I would qualify for the fishing trip. Wife will be in Virginia. Kind of sign me up..............
                      Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 02-13-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Tim,
                        If y'all don't fill it with hunters from the 587, I'll have to check schedule, but sounds like a good time. I can bring my boat as well.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                          Tim,
                          If y'all don't fill it with hunters from the 587, I'll have to check schedule, but sounds like a good time. I can bring my boat as well.

Ok. I'm sure a few guys will only show up Fri-Sun and there will be room Wed-Friday if those days are good for you. I figured you would have already caught all the fish out of the river by now

PM's sent to a couple guys BTW

Comment

I could go Fri-Sun. I've had to take more time off work lately, than I had planned to.

Put me on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Ok. I'm sure a few guys will only show up Fri-Sun and there will be room Wed-Friday if those days are good for you. I figured you would have already caught all the fish out of the river by now

PM's sent to a couple guys BTW
                              I haven't fished the river in a good while, should be some good fishing with fish concentrated in the holes.
                              I've got two big carp in freezer if you need it for bait.

Comment

Working...
                              X