new hot rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new hot rod

i used to have a lil honda 600z i kind of missed it and i ran across another so i headed out to go see it it was in pretty good shape with new motor clutch and rebuilt coilovers in the front so i brought it home ill be recovering the seats installing new carpet maybe a radio it has a 36 ci motor that produces 1 hp per cubic inch with a 4 speed standard trans for blistering speeds down the road 19 sec. 0 to 60 i think it runs the 1/4 mile in around 40 seconds at a 122 inches long theres not alot to it except not many trips to the gas station which is a plus
    Attached Files

Oh my......well, if it makes you grin when you drive it......congratulations! LOL

Comment

The original Smart car! I'm not sure if my big tail could squeeze in there!

Comment

I had a early 1970 civic...

Comment

Is that the car that Rosie Greer picked up in the Police Academy movie?

Comment

Very neat I have never seen one of those. You could make it a real hot rod and drop a hyabusa motor in it if you could figure out how to make it work.

Comment

That is awesome!!!

Dang 4 Wheeler is bigger than that car.

Comment

I don’t believe I have ever seen one of those. Looks like a tight fit for you in there. Lol

Comment

put about 60 miles on it this morning im wondering if the gas gage is ever going to move

Comment

I remember the line of Honda very well. They got real popular during the gas crunch.

Comment

What year is it?

Comment

Sweet ride

Comment

How many circus clowns does that one hold?

Comment

What a beaut!

I'll bet hot rodders are daring you to race at the red lights...revving their engines, just waiting for the squeal of rubber!

Comment

Is that one chain driven?

Comment

Working...
                              X