No announcement yet.

One year later - broken back is healed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uplifting comeback story! Happy you are doing so well! God is So Good!

Nice kill shot too!;-)

Comment

That don't sound like any fun at all. Glad you recovered quickly, considering the damage. I would have expected it to take longer to recover from that. Sounds like you had a good doctor.

Comment

Good to hear it is now just a bad memory! Congrats on the doe!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
          Wow, is all I've got. I didn't think you/someone really healed from a broken back. Is good to hear.

Good to just climb back on that horse!
          I healed from mine. So yes, you can heal if you have a good surgeon and do the physical therapy. Now, I admit, it was tough going through that PT at my age but it was a long surgery and PT.

Comment

Great news and congrats on the doe.

Comment

I am most impressed that you got back up on that tripod. I might have burned that sucker and built a sweet ground blind! Congrats on conquering the whole thing and then whacking the doe.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                That’s ma’am not sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Well crap sorry about that ma'am. But you catch my drift [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, good for you neighbor ! I’ve thought about you a time or two and wondered how you were doing. From thinking about using a crossbow to arrowing a doe is progress !

Comment

Glad you are over it and back to normal!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's awesome! I still feel the effects from my broken back, ankle, and shoulder from 2019, but I don't let it slow me down.

Comment

Glad to hear it! We're in the same club, unfortunately. I had that same brace after falling about 14-15" while taking down a ladder stand to sell it. Compression fractures and heel bruising.

Comment

Glad you healed up. Be thankful you are walking and not rolling around. I fell off a house once and I was luck just battered and bruised. Hated heights ever since.

Comment

You women are just tougher than us. Glad your doing well, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                              I am most impressed that you got back up on that tripod. I might have burned that sucker and built a sweet ground blind! Congrats on conquering the whole thing and then whacking the doe.
                              I thought about it - it hasn't been taken down, but I do have a sweet completely enclosed ground blind up next to it. I don't think I will be climbing it much anymore. But I couldn't let it win either. It's not in me to do that.

Thank you everyone! Never give up! Never surrender!

Comment

Good to hear you’re back at it. Just don’t let it happen again.

Nice bike you have in your pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X