Waller County Plane Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kgert View Post
    Trust me everything was done to the best of Their ability to stop us. They saved our lives reacting in the perfect last moment they could or I can tell you I’d be gone. Please pray for that 10 year old girl. She’s seen a lot.
    Glad you are still here along with everyone else on board!!!

Comment

Once I’m done with interviews with investigators I’ll feel better about sharing it all. I even have a video seconds after jumping out

Comment

Once I’m done with interviews with investigators I’ll feel better about sharing it all. I even have a video seconds after jumping out
        Glad you are ok . Weren't you going to the Astros game?

Comment

That was the plan. It was an invitation that was, what I kept telling myself, a lifetime opportunity. Little did I know how ironic that would turn out.
          Last edited by Kgert; 10-20-2021, 03:04 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

That was the plan. It was an invitation that was, what I kept telling myself, a lifetime opportunity. Little did I know how ironic that would turn out.
            No kidding! Glad y'all are all safe and walked away.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

glad it turned out ok for everyone involved.

Talk about "happening at point of no return", flaps not deployed correctly, and/or reverse thrusters not deployed makes me think of "replacement pilots". I am not saying this was the cause, just a casual thought.

Comment

I’m definitely going to stay tuned for Kgert’s story. It is an absolute miracle that everybody walked away from that. So when’s the next time you’re going to get on a plane?

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                  He knows how the plane crashed but doesnt know how to put a shirt on, on the wrong side (front to back) or inside/outside

Never mind. Watched the rest. He seems to know it so he can wear it more without washing it.
                  I noticed that as well, but cant he still recycle the shirt and put it on correctly?

Comment

I'm tunes in for the story. I've flown on that plane and couldn't believe it when I heard that was the plane. I called my dad who I flew on it with and informed him. Glad everyone got out safe. What a blessing. Btw, that sucker was Nice inside! I guess he will get a new one if he decides to continue to fly.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well believe it or not one of your own was on that plane today and that was me. Good thing I knew my priorities already because this just solidified them. Don’t want a lot of attention but I can tell you that we were already in flames before we got out of that plane. I’m pretty sore and tired now. I was one of the not so smart people not even wearing a seat belt. Paying for it. God saved me today and I already knew him very well but wow what an experience. Hug your loved ones every day before you leave them. Trust me.
                      Right now, all I’d like to say is, that was the most violent experience of my life. You just can’t even imagine.

Wow! Thank God you and everybody got out of the plane. I cannot imagine the terror! I'm looking forward to the story when you are able to tell it...may be some time, however, before the lawyers allow it.

Comment

Waller County Plane Crash

I’m in for the whole story let’s hear it. Pilot error? Malfunction?

The Good LORD was on that plane.

Plane was headed to Boston to watch the Astros/ Red Sox game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by sideways; 10-21-2021, 06:24 AM.

Comment

That airplane has a takeoff warning system so if that wasnt disabled and the plane wasnt configured correctly for takeoff they would have received a warning

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X