No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, the parents knew exactly where Brian was hiding out the whole time. After receiving no word from Brian for 2-3 weeks, the Laudries contacted police last night advising they were going to the park this morning. Based on what has been reported today by LEO's, the parents went directly to the location where his personal belongings and remains/body was found.

I hope the POS left a note confessing as to what really happened to Gabbie. Also hope he was eaten by gators and died a long and slow death

Comment

would've preferred they get him alive, but prefer this to him getting away somehow. I hope they pop his parents for something. There's no way they didn't help hide him.

Comment

After all the crap that's happened so far, I don't buy that it's his remains....we will know after to test the remains.

Comment

I think the parents knew exactly where he has been hiding out and has been feeding him info. Once they lose contact with him, they freaked out and finally led Police to the area. If true, I hope they rot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            After all the crap that's happened so far, I don't buy that it's his remains....we will know after to test the remains.
            Who do you think it is?

Comment

This was a sad story for the girl he killed; This was a good ending for him! Saved a lot of tax dollars! If we could just get the Democrats to do the same!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Who do you think it is?
                Who knows but the lengths he and his family have gone through so far to cover for him it wouldn't surprise me if this was some homeless person and hes in a country with no extradition.

This is what years of watching murder mystery and suspense thrillers will do to your mind I suppose. Lol

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                  Who knows but the lengths he and his family have gone through so far to cover for him it wouldn't surprise me if this was some homeless person and hes in a country with no extradition.

This is what years of watching murder mystery and suspense thrillers will do to your mind I suppose. Lol

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
                  I think his parents had contact with him and he either drowned, killed himself. When they lost contact, they seemed to know right where to look.

Comment

You wonder how someone could do something like this and then you see the actions of his parents though the ordeal and the wonder is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                      That dude killed himself somewhere in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      From September 19. Didn't think it would take this long to find him though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Parents should be charged with harboring, or obstruction, or whatever the crime is called for assisting a criminal.

Comment

Watch us find out later they only found an arm or something, so assume alligators ate the rest and then he pops up in Cabo missing an arm.

Comment

Article on Fox News has someone stating that the area the remains were found in had until recently been underwater.

Comment

I haven’t seen where it’s confirmed that it is his body yet, just “human remains”. Anyone know different?

Comment

Article's that were his were found with the remains.

Comment

Working...
                                X