Comment

My goodness that’s terrible
            Prayers up

Comment

Praying

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Oh man I hate to see anyone have to suffer, but especially the little ones!! Which Memorial Hermann? The Medical Center trauma was on bypass earlier. Sure hope they are back on line. Memorial Hermann/Woodlands is a level 1 center too. My wife is there in the OR now. She went on duty at 7:00 PM this evening. If they happen to be there, let me know and I will text her and ask her to go pray over them for you.

Oh Lord, please take care of these who are injured. You know their needs, but Lord you tell us to ask anyway for our needs. Lord we ask You to care for them and heal their injuries. Guide their care giver teams to a quick diagnosis and treatment for their injuries that brings about healing and restoration. Keep them strong Lord and bring peace to the rest of the family. Lord I ask a special extra measure of strength for our brother Jason as he cares for his family during this trial. Hold him up and give him wisdom to make the right decisions and give him peace as he serves his family. Show them all Lord that You are there and in control. Lord pay extra close attention to Blaine. You know his injuries. Touch each one and stop any bleeding, take away any infection and set bones straight once again that they may heal. Lord we thank You for giving them protection and bringing them all through this horrific accident. Now heal them and give them their strength back quickly Lord. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent .

Comment

Prayers sent for His Grace and Mercy

Comment

Our prayers are sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for them all!!!!

Comment

It was so hard to see this pic of her vehicle. Brings chills down my spine.
                              I almost had an accident at this same intersection a few months ago. I noticed that the car approaching had no intention on stopping so I just sat there and waited and sure enough, they just blew through.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X