No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably deserves its own thread but here’s a few pictures for anybody searching for land.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9155.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	24567264

Name:	IMG_8691.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	24567265

Name:	IMG_0643.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	24567266

Name:	IMG_6038.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	24567267

Name:	IMG_9173.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	24567268

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Honestly owning land doesn't really fit into our lifestyle. I had friend of a friend interested in my place with all the work we have done, so it got the wheels turning that I may let it go. We are always on the go so the pressure to "use" the land weighs heavy on my mind. We want to do more international hunting / traveling. We are in Austin every other weekend for football in the Fall (plus out of town games).

I started a new job a few months ago and its going to take a ton of time / effort to build a territory from the ground up so I want to focus on that. I thought I would host more friends and clients out there as well, and with everyones schedules including our own we didn't use it like I thought we would. The idea behind the place has always been to improve and sale so its still part of that plan.

It was a ton of work to get it to this point and feel really good about the place I would be turning over to somebody and I learned a lot about the process. Its a great place and one day I probably will be kicking myself for selling it (if I do), but seems for this point in our life seems like the right play. It is not listed anywhere so I still have time to make sure this is the move I want to make.
      You should be really proud of what you've done with the place!

and....you can always buy another place and do the same thing later.

Meanwhile, we want to add more acreage to ours, or even buy a bigger place. so I suppose everything is temporary in a way.

Good luck with the sale (or not)

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        You should be really proud of what you've done with the place!

and....you can always buy another place and do the same thing later.

Meanwhile, we want to add more acreage to ours, or even buy a bigger place. so I suppose everything is temporary in a way.

Good luck with the sale (or not)
        I am very proud of the place and there has been a ton of work to take a piece of raw land and turn it into the place it is today. Like I said, somebody will be walking into a great property, but this was the plan going in.

Comment

Heath, I don't see where you said how much land this is. How many acres?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Heath, I don't see where you said how much land this is. How many acres?
            He said 80.854 in his first post.

Comment

I think this real estate thread is a good idea. I have been looking for a place along the Nueces or Guadalupe river for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                He said 80.854 in his first post.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Honestly owning land doesn't really fit into our lifestyle. I had friend of a friend interested in my place with all the work we have done, so it got the wheels turning that I may let it go. We are always on the go so the pressure to "use" the land weighs heavy on my mind. We want to do more international hunting / traveling. We are in Austin every other weekend for football in the Fall (plus out of town games).

I started a new job a few months ago and its going to take a ton of time / effort to build a territory from the ground up so I want to focus on that. I thought I would host more friends and clients out there as well, and with everyones schedules including our own we didn't use it like I thought we would. The idea behind the place has always been to improve and sale so its still part of that plan.

It was a ton of work to get it to this point and feel really good about the place I would be turning over to somebody and I learned a lot about the process. Its a great place and one day I probably will be kicking myself for selling it (if I do), but seems for this point in our life seems like the right play. It is not listed anywhere so I still have time to make sure this is the move I want to make.
                  I can understand but thought y’all used it quite a bit. Good luck for whatever you decide. Would just hate for you to sell now that most of the work is done and not enjoy it.

Comment

20 acres for sale Atoka Oklahoma....65k

Comment

47.93 acres for sale 7 miles north of Jacksboro

Comment

$499,900 475 acres turn key hunting ranch
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great idea! I will be following this thread!

Comment

Putting on market next week 240 acres high fenced in Atascosa county 5 miles from Jourdanton and 40 minutes from downtown San Antonio. We have killed several 200 plus B&C class bucks over last few years. Very thick tall bull mesquite trees with large bottom with oaks. 2 ponds with good duck hunting. Water water well 65gpm Andy city water to house and deer pens (5 pens totaling 6acres). Axis herd and few black buck. 7 1000 pound stand and fill protein feeders, 14 ton overhead grain bin, 2017 4010 trans mule, protein blower system, 25x30 metal closed in barn etc etc. $5500 per acre.

Comment

great idea for a thread, hopefully it stays...

my neighbor has 68 acres in southern hunt county he wants to sell and i need some good neighbors. mostly hardwoods, creek running through it leading to lake tawakoni, 1200sqft building with living quarters, water, elec, septic. asking $500k.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                I have some for sale in North Louisiana.

anyone?

anyone?

that's why....the geographic exposure is like throwing a dart in the dark.

A realtor puts it out in the places and to the people that are looking.

Now, I'll tell you that I did buy 5 acres in Colorado off of the classifieds here, so it worked that time
                                How much and what parish?

Comment

Working...
                                X