No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my latest bow kill. Javalina killed while on the Texas Shootout.
    I change it when I get a new bow kill. I've started shooting traditional so it's liable to be a while before it changes again. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
      It is me---best job and best memories for the most part of my 30+ year career. Best job because they gave me a 'chopper, free fuel, and a life-saving mission. I take great pride in the numbers of fathers, grandfathers, sons, uncles, cousins, etc that came home because of our work. Someone asked me if I would do it again--not a doubt in my mind.

Thank you sir. And several of my friends really thank you!!

Comment

Mine is a google earth image of my cabin

Comment

Bought mine at a garage sale for cheap.....

Comment

Me, my son and my dad. Our last trip to the lease together with my dad. I don't think I will ever change it.

Comment

Mine is a pair of sheds that my host family in Clarinda, Iowa found on the little piece of property they hunted just outside of town!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A TBH'er made mine for me. When Macie was first in the hospital and I started her thread, everyone wanted me to have a avatar that would be easy to pick out while scrolling through the 100's of post between my updates. Don't think I will ever change it. The fish Macie is holding, she caught all by herself after Tyler and I both told her that we would fish this evening, its to hot right now, they aren't bitting!
                Last edited by brianlg31; 10-26-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

My first spot and stalk mulie I killed last year in Colorado.

Comment

Just a neat pic of a pine squirrel in Yellowstone.

Comment

Uncle Ted

Comment

My wife (with me) drinking a beer at a Jimmy Buffet concert......I just think she's hot LOL

Comment

Mine is my best deer to date and with a bow. I shot him on my uncles place that passed away a month before. A very spécial deer.

Comment

Our two son's doubled up one evening last year, proud Dad moment.

Comment

My son & daughter. He had just received his DVM (Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine) degree in May, 2009. Extremely proud of both of them!!!

Comment

Hell, wish I knew how to put my avatar in!!! ��

Comment

Working...
                                X