Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
    That’s the going price these days!
    Yep. I was looking a month or so ago just to get something in the freezer. Seemed $500+ was standard for one doe when you add in day fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
      Wow I have been charging $50 per doe and $100 per night lodging. Maybe I need to go up!!! Nope not gonna do it I need them killed . $400 per Whitetail doe way to high IMO.

How many you need killed? I can bring a crowd next season.

Pm me details please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I really appreciate the offers and suggestions ..I should have put more information in the OP but ..
        I'm a Gun Hunter
        Live @ Bexar Country/ San Antonio
        Have a Cabin @ Rocksprings
        So want to stay in that area + 1-2 hours of driving
        I got a place I'm deciding on $650 for 2 does

Just wanted to See if it's a Fair Price ?

Comment

I hunted with Roewe outfitters in Sterling City in October. MLD tags so you don’t burn yours and it’s $700 for 4 doe. No lodging. Planning on going again this year.

Comment

Wow I have been charging $50 per doe and $100 per night lodging. Maybe I need to go up!!! Nope not gonna do it I need them killed . $400 per Whitetail doe way to high IMO.
            Nathan looking for archery meat hunt. Where are you located and what accommodation

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys Thank you for those that have reached out to me. I currently have a couple TBH Members that have come out the last couple of years and taken my doe quota. But in the event they don’t come out this year I have a list of you to contact. Thanks, I wasn’t trying to advertise I was just shocked at the price for a Whitetail doe that needs to come off the feed bill anyway.

Comment

I smell a little BS. But if you were serious then you can tell by now you're way too cheap. You'd be sold out in 10 minutes with 20 back ups.

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                I really appreciate the offers and suggestions ..I should have put more information in the OP but ..
                I'm a Gun Hunter
                Live @ Bexar Country/ San Antonio
                Have a Cabin @ Rocksprings
                So want to stay in that area + 1-2 hours of driving
                I got a place I'm deciding on $650 for 2 does

Just wanted to See if it's a Fair Price ?
                Does it include lodging? How many days/nights?

Comment

He actually could just need them killed. No need to speculate in the negative.

Comment

And I can't get guys on my lease to kill their dang does..... 4 for each paid spot and it should be 6. Two guys shot zero does.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                      And I can't get guys on my lease to kill their dang does..... 4 for each paid spot and it should be 6. Two guys shot zero does.

Gotta love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post

Same on our lease. Can’t get guys to take their quotas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If your Leases are close to the Rocksprings/Junction area ... I would be willing to pay to take the Does.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            I smell a little BS. But if you were serious then you can tell by now you're way too cheap. You'd be sold out in 10 minutes with 20 back ups.

Does it include lodging? How many days/nights?
                            He isn't fibbing on it. Nathan is covered up with deer and doing enough to keep them under control while making some loose pocket money. Nathan is as good of company as they come and the camp life alone is worth the cost of the hunt. We have made life long memories with Nathan over the last few years.

Comment

Ahh Geez... Thanks for the good words Justin. I enjoy the company of you guys as well. I have meet some great guys from TBH and shared some awesome campfires. Looking forward to yalls hunt this year.

Comment

Don't like to shoot my toes but would gladly pay just to come camp and hang out and put an arrow on a dough just for meeting the freezer since you personal message thanks either way be safe and blessed

Comment

Working...
                                X