No announcement yet.

Hecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since I don't even know what HECS is, I guess I am not allowed to post on this thread

Comment

We have to ask ourselves questions when it comes to these types of conversations.

1. Do we know exactly what deer see. All their senses?
      2. How do they react to all of these?
      3. Do animals show alarm when they see something unfamiliar in their habitat? (yes they do!)

That's why it's so important to put a blind up early to get nature used to seeing it as to not spook them.

I am not a scientist but I do have common sense. I also do my research if I don't have answers.

The human body does put off an EMF. How big? I don't know. Who can see it? I don't know. If animals do see it, how do they react to it? I don't know.

However, what I do know is how to look up information. It's too easy to say blah blah blah, it doesn't work.

To me, a person looks so much more intelligent and mature if they respond IDK or yes I have experience, here is what happened. There are too many people on here that are keyboard warriors and have zero credibility with anything they say. It's like trying to explain exactly what its like on an aircraft carrier during WWII but all you have to go on is books and somebody-else opinion/experience.

When I was in school, I was always required to cite my source when using qualified information. Especially if its science based.

I haven't been hunting as long as a lot of you guys. But this I do know. There are many factors that need to be dealt with to have an opportunity to harvest a deer. Increasing the percentage on each is all it does. There isn't any elixir or secret sauce that gets it done. I am still learning. I have had good and not so good experiences. That's how you gain wisdom.

Comment

You asked for reviews which is an opinion of someone. Then you tell people to cite sources.

Really? How about you go do all the research and scientific tests and get back to us.

Comment

Hecs

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
          You asked for reviews which is an opinion of someone. Then you tell people to cite sources.

Really? How about you go do all the research and scientific tests and get back to us.

I believe what the OP is saying is if you have no experience with the suit, he doesn’t want to see negative reviews from people that have never even tried the product[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            We have to ask ourselves questions when it comes to these types of conversations.

1. Do we know exactly what deer see. All their senses?
            2. How do they react to all of these?
            3. Do animals show alarm when they see something unfamiliar in their habitat? (yes they do!)

That's why it's so important to put a blind up early to get nature used to seeing it as to not spook them.

I am not a scientist but I do have common sense. I also do my research if I don't have answers.

The human body does put off an EMF. How big? I don't know. Who can see it? I don't know. If animals do see it, how do they react to it? I don't know.

However, what I do know is how to look up information. It's too easy to say blah blah blah, it doesn't work.

To me, a person looks so much more intelligent and mature if they respond IDK or yes I have experience, here is what happened. There are too many people on here that are keyboard warriors and have zero credibility with anything they say. It's like trying to explain exactly what its like on an aircraft carrier during WWII but all you have to go on is books and somebody-else opinion/experience.

When I was in school, I was always required to cite my source when using qualified information. Especially if its science based.

I haven't been hunting as long as a lot of you guys. But this I do know. There are many factors that need to be dealt with to have an opportunity to harvest a deer. Increasing the percentage on each is all it does. There isn't any elixir or secret sauce that gets it done. I am still learning. I have had good and not so good experiences. That's how you gain wisdom.

Great reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody's experience will be anecdotal at best. A person who uses the suit has zero "credibility" when it comes to the suit working. Far too many variables for any sort of actual data. The real way to see if the suit works would be to look up scientific studies that address the issue.

Plus anyone that spent any amount of money on that junk would swear it works to justify that stupid purchase

Comment

Not evidence that the suit works, but here is an interesting article on how some animals can see magnetic fields.

Some animals are capable of magnetoreception—an added sense that helps them detect magnetic fields. European scientists have now learned that the molecule responsible for this trait is also found in the eyes of dogs and some primates, which suggests they too might be capable of seeing magnetic fields.

Comment

I dont think all the Indians had all this Ozonics, Hecs, etc to help them with their hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                    I dont think all the Indians had all this Ozonics, Hecs, etc to help them with their hunting.
                    That's why they were so skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                      Anybody's experience will be anecdotal at best. A person who uses the suit has zero "credibility" when it comes to the suit working. Far too many variables for any sort of actual data. The real way to see if the suit works would be to look up scientific studies that address the issue.

Plus anyone that spent any amount of money on that junk would swear it works to justify that stupid purchase
                      The fact that you use “junk” and “stupid” at the end of your post tells everyone reading this thread that you are one of those people that poke holes in things without any research. You are the example of what I was trying to avoid when I first started this topic.

Comment

I got one given to me and tried it out a few times... in my opinion it’s just a scam. I noticed absolutely zero difference in animal behavior while wearing it than when not wearing it.

I’d never pay money for it if I were you. I gave mine to a friend. He used it a bit and dropped it off at goodwill.

Comment

The fact that you use “junk” and “stupid” at the end of your post tells everyone reading this thread that you are one of those people that poke holes in things without any research. You are the example of what I was trying to avoid when I first started this topic.

Lol that was a joke. The fact that you say you want research but ask for anecdotal opinions from biased users shows you don’t really want the scientific truth.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                            Lol that was a joke. The fact that you say you want research but ask for anecdotal opinions from biased users shows you don’t really want the scientific truth.
                            Exactly what I was trying to say. You are just going to get opinions. A lot of them from both sides.

Comment

Ok. The first thing I want to ask is if you DON'T have any experience with this product, there is no need to reply. I have read plenty of negative reviews from people who HAVEN'T used this stuff.

That being said, I am looking for legitimate reviews. Thanks in advance
                              OMG. Here let me quote myself from the start. As you can see it says, if you DON'T have any experience with this product, there is no need to reply.

I thought that was very straightforward. I guess for some people you need to hold there hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                                I got one given to me and tried it out a few times... in my opinion it’s just a scam. I noticed absolutely zero difference in animal behavior while wearing it than when not wearing it.

I’d never pay money for it if I were you. I gave mine to a friend. He used it a bit and dropped it off at goodwill.
                                Now this is the kind of reply I was wanting to get. Real world experience. Not just, I wouldn't waste your money.

We have plenty that are willing to say its great or its not. There however aren't enough people willing to say why and can back it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X