got my stimulus check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
    Lol I'm grown and not a snowflake. These peter puffers aren't bothering me I was just jabbing them with a stick. I'm gonna donate it alright, Garmin is gonna get it eventually cause its going in the livescope fund. This ol poor fool is gonna be ****tin in high cotton with livescope on the front of his ol paid off boat.
    The last one went to a I-pilot Trolling motor on the front of my boat

Comment

If I got one I'd spend it all at da bar to help stimulate the economy and those businesses that are suffering!

Comment

Originally Posted by SabreKiller View Post
        And that 25K won't buy nearly as much as 25K does today. LOL!

I haven't gotten notice of a check coming
        Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        It’ll buy more than $600 does today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Ask the people in Venezuela about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          The last one went to a I-pilot Trolling motor on the front of my boat
          Lol, 10-4. Thats what's taking me so long. I dont want to buy one without the other. My BIL has livescope but only a regular troller and its not near as fun as one with spotlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            Ask the people in Venezuela about that.

Ok spend it and your 401k then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
              Our family does not receive stimulus money, but I am hopeful those that do helps put food on the table.

A new bow or gun could help put food on the table for years.

Comment

I would LOVE to see the correlation between when people get the checks and the amount of new Iphones, Playstation 5s, and other luxury items that get purchased at the same time. The vast majority of these checks aren't going towards generic groceries.
                According to politicians the checks are to help stimulate the economy. That’s means buying stuff.

Comment

Ours is going to Mexico, Cancun to be exact. ��

Comment

I want to know why I pay unemployment for all my people. I do not have a right to criticize anyone but the gub’ment. If the stimulus check helps a family then G-d bless I am glad for them, but I spend a ton on unemployment. If they shut your business down they need to take care of you. Let the unemployment system help the people that aren’t working. It’s hard for me to see the stimulus checks as anything but paying for votes. Those checks will cost our kids thousands of dollars in devalued money and increased taxes.

Comment

Even if I cut our salaries in half I still wouldn't even COME CLOSE to qualifying for the money. It probably wouldn't even worth my time to go deposit a 600 check. Guess if I did one I'd probably just let my secretary have it or tell her to give it to HER secretary.

Comment

Won't get one..again
                        Hopefully it will help some people out there I know several business by me that are really hurting and the employees are as well

Comment

I work in construction (in a way ) and my wife is a RN at a children’s hospital. We got the first round . The check went into savings. We haven’t missed a day of work due to COVID . My line of work is busy as can be. This will be our best year of the last 5 at work. I think we had three guys quit and have hired five new ones. I haven’t even looked to see if we will qualify for this round. If we do , it will go into savings as well.
                          I would much rather be offered a tax break instead of a check.

Comment

Haven’t got mine. But it’s going towards the processing I’m picking up today and the rest is getting saved for my taxidermy bill

Comment

Even if I cut our salaries in half I still wouldn't even COME CLOSE to qualifying for the money. It probably wouldn't even worth my time to go deposit a 600 check. Guess if I did one I'd probably just let my secretary have it or tell her to give it to HER secretary.

#humblebrag......thanks for the heads up..

Comment

Must get lonely up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X