No announcement yet.

got my stimulus check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I haven't been stimulated this morning as of yet. Maybe another cup of coffee will help.

Comment

I love these threads, gives everyone who is making bank a chance to brag without really bragging!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        X2
        X3 if all the crap in that bill were removed, they could increase the check 4 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Well, I haven't been stimulated this morning as of yet. Maybe another cup of coffee will help.
          Are a long soapy shower.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
            We are getting $1800 but definitely don't need it. We live very well and the wife and I work 40 hrs jobs and go everyday. We have a lot of nice things and a very nice home in the country. Yall are making me feel like a bum because we got the checks.
            I wouldn't worry about it. I bet most of the guys that say they didn't get it actually did.

I bet a large percentage of the guys talking bad about it, used the money for ammo and guns like I did. They've check there account 3 times this morning and have a cart full of stuff waiting to click the button when the check hits the account.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
              I love these threads, gives everyone who is making bank a chance to brag without really bragging!

I noticed the same thing. We`re not worthy.

Comment

Lol, nah they aren't bothering me. I was just trying to stroke their ego some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  I wouldn't worry about it. I bet most of the guys that say they didn't get it actually did.

I bet a large percentage of the guys talking bad about it, used the money for ammo and guns like I did. They've check there account 3 times this morning and have a cart full of stuff waiting to click the button when the check hits the account.
                  This exactly. 8% of households gross over 150k AGI should be much less if you are working with a tax professional! There are a lot of honest hard working Americans who have paid their fair share getting this money! Whether or not they Need it is another conversation. Get off your high horse.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    Won't get it and don't need it, but I know a lot of people that do need it. Hope it helps them. It really is a slap in the face.

In reality $600 isn’t going to do much but delay the inevitable for a couple of weeks and $2k will just delay it a little longer.

It’s a crumb to keep people thinking they care about us. If they did, none of that other pork $$ would have been part of the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      Won't get it and don't need it, but I know a lot of people that do need it. Hope it helps them. It really is a slap in the face.

X2 thank the Good Lord!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        We are getting $1800 but definitely don't need it. We live very well and the wife and I work 40 hrs jobs and go everyday. We have alot of nice things and a very nice home in the country. Yall are making me feel like a bum because we got the checks.

If it’s really bothering you, you can always donate it to either people you know in need, to the church or any charity of your choice.

Comment

No stimulus check on my end but for the ones that needed I hope they put it to use and actually use it for what it’s intended for.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                            It’ll buy more than $600 does today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Mmmm, or it may be worth nothing at all...25000 yuan on the other hand, might buy a lot. Maybe invest that 600 in yaun. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              If it’s really bothering you, you can always donate it to either people you know in need, to the church or any charity of your choice.

Lol I'm grown and not a snowflake. These peter puffers aren't bothering me I was just jabbing them with a stick. I'm gonna donate it alright, Garmin is gonna get it eventually cause its going in the livescope fund. This ol poor fool is gonna be ****tin in high cotton with livescope on the front of his ol paid off boat.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                                This exactly. 8% of households gross over 150k AGI should be much less if you are working with a tax professional! There are a lot of honest hard working Americans who have paid their fair share getting this money! Whether or not they Need it is another conversation. Get off your high horse.
                                Yep, exactly how I picture those guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	high horse.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	861.1 KB
ID:	24639879

Comment

Working...
                                X