No announcement yet.

got my stimulus check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won’t get any but most of us will pay for many years so some can get it.

Comment

My 3 year old will be paying for this. And get ready for those who received payment, government will find a way to tax that money as income, even when they told you they wont.

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
      Won’t get any but most of us will pay for many years so some can get it.

Comment

There's a lot of people this will mean food on the table again. The wife and I took out money from 401K to pay off vehicles, loans, and bills so we could just live on Soc Sec. That put us over the top, so didn't get the first ones, or this one. Guess we didn't need them either.

Comment

For 99.9% if the people getting this money......if they don’t have food on the table then it is because they don’t want to work or they are too prideful to take a job that is less than what they want. I can’t tell you how many business owners that I have spoken with over the past several months that can’t keep/get employees. People don’t want to work or they don’t want to work for less money than they were making in the past.

Comment

For 99.9% if the people getting this money......if they don’t have food on the table then it is because they don’t want to work or they are too prideful to take a job that is less than what they want. I can’t tell you how many business owners that I have spoken with over the past several months that can’t keep/get employees. People don’t want to work or they don’t want to work for less money than they were making in the past.
            This is a true statement. I have a friend that has been out of work for 9 months, but has turned down jobs that were paying $20k less than she was making. Which is still a good chunk of change. Hell, if I had to I would do whatever it takes to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. Hopefully it never comes to that.

Comment

True statement right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This here^^^ is the sad reality of all these government handouts....

Obviously some folks are in need of the money but I bet a huge majority don’t need it to survive .... most of the people I know that are getting them don’t actually “need” them... it’s sad that future Generations of Americans will suffer the consequences of the current political spending sprees...
                Last edited by Pedernal; 12-30-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

We won’t get one either! I wish for those of us that don’t get them would get some kind of tax break. Lmao!!

Comment

I would LOVE to see the correlation between when people get the checks and the amount of new Iphones, Playstation 5s, and other luxury items that get purchased at the same time. The vast majority of these checks aren't going towards generic groceries.

Comment

We are getting $1800 but definitely don't need it. We live very well and the wife and I work 40 hrs jobs and go everyday. We have alot of nice things and a very nice home in the country. Yall are making me feel like a bum because we got the checks.

Comment

^lol don’t listen to those clowns

Everybody’s better than everybody on this forum didn’t you know?

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          This is a true statement. I have a friend that has been out of work for 9 months, but has turned down jobs that were paying $20k less than she was making. Which is still a good chunk of change. Hell, if I had to I would do whatever it takes to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. Hopefully it never comes to that.
                          I've been there before, and worked at a job, that nothing to do with my career field of expertise, for less than half of what I made previously, until the economy turned around and I was able to get back into my chosen profession field. That couple of years reminded me how lucky I was before, and not to take anything for granted.
                          I did what I had to do, to keep paying the bills. I just didn't have as much discretionary cash as before. I was also smart/fortunate enough to never get myself into unnecessary debt.
                          Last edited by HeyMikey; 12-30-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                            And that 25K won't buy nearly as much as 25K does today. LOL!

I haven't gotten notice of a check coming.

It’ll buy more than $600 does today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If I got one one I would just buy another scope or a couple knives maybe get a deal on a gun

Comment

Sleazy banks stand to gain billions off of these stimulus packages just like they did during the last one.

Comment

Working...
                                X