This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Shoot. They won’t even need Devonta Smith in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, I see Trey Sermon going out the first offensive play of the game with an apparent collar bone/shoulder injury. All diagnostic testing will be negative. Odd prediction, but I am stepping out on a limb. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      They aren't rushing this hire in the same way they didn't rush the HC hire. I think they will interview all the guys they are looking at before they make a decision. Nobody has been offered, but a ton of guys have been talked to regarding interest.

I suspect that Golding, Arnett, and Ash are on the short list and that there are one or two names that haven't been put out there in general speculation.

There is some due diligence left to be done on some of the DC candidates and position coach hires.
      I’m thinking it’s Ash or Golding, I’d prefer Ash. I would think sark would want dc involved with the position hires, which is why I think it’s one of those two or maybe Pete Carroll has had enough of the league and will do it for a couple mil

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        They aren't rushing this hire in the same way they didn't rush the HC hire. I think they will interview all the guys they are looking at before they make a decision. Nobody has been offered, but a ton of guys have been talked to regarding interest.

I suspect that Golding, Arnett, and Ash are on the short list and that there are one or two names that haven't been put out there in general speculation.

There is some due diligence left to be done on some of the DC candidates and position coach hires.

And they might potentially want the head coach on campus for more than two days before hiring a defensive coordinator… Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          I’m thinking it’s Ash or Golding, I’d prefer Ash. I would think sark would want dc involved with the position hires, which is why I think it’s one of those two or maybe Pete Carroll has had enough of the league and will do it for a couple mil
          It depends on the coordinator for position hires. Bo Davis and Terry Joseph are pretty widely respected guys for DL and Safeties. I don't think anyone is gonna fuss too much about them.

Out of the candidates I know about, I'd prefer Ash.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            And they might potentially want the head coach on campus for more than two days before hiring a defensive coordinator… Just a thought.

Well, I'm sure there are guys that they would have hired without waiting for Sark, but not any of the guys on the list.

Comment

I still think Muschamp is in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I wish he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I had the same thought earlier but similar to my thought on the urban saga, I don't see what would be taking this long if it was him. Definitely not working on a buyout.

Comment

Would Camar Wheaton be a good flip?

Comment

Looks like the zoom press conference for O’Brien is getting lined up.
                      In Saban we Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        Looks like the zoom press conference for O’Brien is getting lined up.
                        In Saban we Trust.
                        Plug and play. Is what I keep hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Would be exceptional, great for the Horns and good for the Ags to not see him in the sec. I approve of this flip, proceed

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            Would be exceptional, great for the Horns and good for the Ags to not see him in the sec. I approve of this flip, proceed
                            There is smoke. Then again, the Fong has LJ picking Texas. If they ended up with one or the other, it would be nice.

Comment

There is smoke. Then again, the Fong has LJ picking Texas. If they ended up with one or the other, it would be nice.
                              Hope there is some fire, can't imagine both going to Austin with Bijan already there but I've seen a lot worse problems

Comment

I'd rather have LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X