This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bklem View Post
    I was so confused. You are definitely NOT that guy but then you kept digging a deeper hole and once again, I was confused! Lol Thanks for clarifying that up.
    Lol. That was confusing, Lord knows I don’t want anyone ruined. I would however like Saban to retire

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Oh there is no question there is more to it than a play caller. Most people are reading to much into the excitement of a Texas fan. Texas does not have Bama's culture or commitment to the program (nobody does), but what they can do is be better and get back to playing and winning Big 12 Championships.

I believe they have the talent to do it and hopefully will have the coaching staff, then they just need to develop the talent and get everyone moving in the same direction to those goals. It sounds easy, but it is not.

You will hear excitement from me, but I am realistic in what it takes before Texas is declared "back." I understand that everyone loves talking about Texas being "back". Texas is a top 3 major brand in the sport, makes more money than anybody else, and that is with an average football team right now. College football is better when Texas is good and hopefully that happens sooner than later.

Sark has the talent to win 10 games upon arrival in Austin today. I think Bijan is the most talented RB in the country and he’ll now be fully utilized. Plenty of O skill to support and the D will be adequate. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Sark has the talent to win 10 games upon arrival in Austin today. I think Bijan is the most talented RB in the country and he’ll now be fully utilized. Plenty of O skill to support and the D will be adequate. Should be fun to watch.

For the record RVD is CFB teams neutral....just so oktx doesn't add this to his rolodex and Aggy Brock doesn't trash the furnace or water heater.. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          For the record RVD is CFB teams neutral....just so oktx doesn't add this to his rolodex and Aggy Brock doesn't trash the furnace or water heater.. ..
          Living rent free in your head is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Living rent free in your head is awesome.

Can't live in your head with a hook in your mouth....

Comment

College Football NC Game

When does the Matthew McConaughey new coach leg humping start.

Hopefully Sark will be able to control himself a little better than Herman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't live in your head with a hook in your mouth....
                Riiiight.... Keep polishing that halo. It **** sure needs it.

Comment

234 days until kickoff

RTR

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    When does the Matthew McConaughey new coach leg humping start.

Hopefully Sark will be able to control himself a little better than Herman.

**** Shelley, you are almost as ate up with it as OKTX. Lol. Post something about your team.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Riiiight.... Keep polishing that halo. It **** sure needs it.

My halo is tarnished as hell.....never have i denied that..

Comment

Yeah Brock, tell us you’re back and pump some sunshine. 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          234 days until kickoff

RTR
                          I think you need to change your 'handle' today Congrats man!!

Comment

Sark has already snagged his first "way too early" commit for the '22 class. Not a bad first day on the job.

Ran track during junior year. Posted a 23.52 200. 2020: Texas District 6-6A first-team selection at WR as a junior. 2019: Unanimous Texas District 6-6A...

He was a tOSU lean. Hopefully, Ewers is listening.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 01-12-2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Yeah Brock, tell us you’re back and pump some sunshine. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Maybe some early practice reports for the LSU honks too.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                I think you need to change your 'handle' today Congrats man!!
                                Not sure what to change it to?😃

I hope to avoid the deep depression of high, annual expectations that TeeBobHebert or whoever the Cajun was that said BAMA fans could never be happy! Well, ol’Paul is happy and the sun has come out in Tuscaloosa!

Comment

Working...
                                X