Snyper cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
    Someone is definitely monitoring the Facebook for them because all the disgruntled comments have been removed from their page. Sometimes just a simple update or statement helps.
    It's a shame too, the cameras are pretty decent and we have yet to have issues with them. Customer Service, or lack of will kill a company now a days quicker than anything.

After struggling with them for three years I gave up. The aggravation was too much. I literally gave the Three cameras I had away. Year later we burned them in the camp fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Makes me appreciate Covert even more than I already do.

Comment

Darn shame. They had some good cameras.

Comment

James sent me an email today. He says he is going to look into my issues and get back with me.

Comment

Originally posted by wjm View Post
            James sent me an email today. He says he is going to look into my issues and get back with me.
            Good deal.

Comment

Burned them - greatness lol.

Comment

It's a shame he let customer service get to the state it is in. I bought a new 4G a few months ago and just put it out. It already quit, but haven't had a chance to get back to see if it's a camera issue or not. I hope not cause it will be a waste of effort to even try contacting them. Puts a bad taste in my mouth. I've had a 3g Snyper that worked great and even got good response the few times I tried contacting them, but that was a couple years ago.

Comment

I thought my 3g Snyper wasn’t working for a little over a month. Turns out spending 2 hours at a at&t store accomplished nothing. Was finally able to log into at&t buyasession and the data plan that I thought I bought at the store was not there and my old data plan had expired. Was a simple as buying another 4gb data for 75 bucks for 1 year and the camera was sending pics in less than 15 minutes. All along I thought it was the camera that crapped out. My camera is working good now just in time to go back into the field!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonedirtnap View Post
                    I thought my 3g Snyper wasn’t working for a little over a month. Turns out spending 2 hours at a at&t store accomplished nothing. Was finally able to log into at&t buyasession and the data plan that I thought I bought at the store was not there and my old data plan had expired. Was a simple as buying another 4gb data for 75 bucks for 1 year and the camera was sending pics in less than 15 minutes. All along I thought it was the camera that crapped out. My camera is working good now just in time to go back into the field!
                    Last time I thought I had an issue it turns out I had left the switch in "setup" rather than "on".

Comment

Originally posted by wjm View Post
                      Well I guess he was not to worried about looking into my issues. Have not heard back from Snyper and my order is still in processing. I got 2 Sim Hero sim cards off amazon to try and they work. Only $7 a month through them. Also ordered 2 Spartan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonedirtnap View Post
                        This is what I do and it works fine. taking pictures right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X