Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You still think Alaska Reality Shows are real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know a guy that was a buyer on "Buying Alaska". Was 100% fake. He already lived there and was not even looking for a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Yah most "reality" TV shows are fake. If I watch any at all it's just for entertainment value.
      This^^^ Just picture your own life on TV, it would not make it without spicing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
        When He hunts,it's with a muzzle loader. He is a convicted felon and barred by law from handling any cartridge fireing firearm. Now his wife hunts with a mosin nagant.....

Just before Christmas a judge cleared him. Apparently the state police altered recorded evidence and he proved it. Took 5 years to get conviction reversed, and he spent several months in prison. He is back with high power now. He posted reversal papers on THR.

Comment

I'm crushed.

Comment

You still think Alaska Reality Shows are real?

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I find it hard to believe anyone would think they are unscripted and real as it happens drama.
            Some are entertaining and anytime I can see that landscape on tv I'll watch it

I know all about the drama. Can’t talk about it but if it airs I’ll post the episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Black Ice; 01-13-2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

not much on TV is real anymore anyway even the news is fake LOL

Comment

Never ever thought they were real....all fake and scripted

Comment

Todd Hoffman, enuff said. That guy has more drama than 20 people
                  Last edited by Radar; 01-13-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Of course the shows are scripted and staged, just like everything else Hollywood does.

Comment

All reality shows are fake but the Alaska shows just seem "faker".

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I can promise you that the Alaskan Bush People are no fakes. They really are that dumb in real life.

Hoggslayer
                        How do they get those accents?![emoji3]

Comment

Revive. The Last Alaskans. Truly unscripted show about trapping inside the artic circle. This show has turned into an elaborate character study. I have almost watched 4 seasons in 3 days. Absolutely amazing what happens when people live real lives in a societal vacuum. One guy who **** gets beyond real for lived up there for 40 years.

Nothing like the other stupid shows in any way shape or form.

Comment

Comment

USMC buddy was on forged in fire, he said it was complete BS and the guys "calling" weren't even present during filming, their expertise was added in later.....

Comment

Like Moonshiners.

Every law agency know them and it would be suicide to sell their shine..............

Comment

Working...
                                X