No announcement yet.

San Antonio School Districts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know some teachers that got their master plumber license and do residential plumbing stuff.

They always have work and make six times what they made as teachers, plus freedom.

Comment

Alamo Heights is the best school district, have heard good things about boerne as well.
      Last edited by Bkag09; 01-24-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        I know some teachers that got their master plumber license and do residential plumbing stuff.

They always have work and make six times what they made as teachers, plus freedom.
        Huge help

Comment

Glad you liked it

Comment

NISD has The nicest Facilities if your kid plays sports.

Comment

East Central ISD is another good school. They just built a brand new elementary school off of 1346 last year. My nephew who is in kinder goes there and really enjoys it.

Comment

If you're AD then the best options will be Randolph or Ft Sam. You have to be AD or retired to be eligible to transfer your kids into the district if you don't live on base.

Both districts are outstanding, and it's a bit like having them in a private school but not having to pay tuition. Since base housing downsized, most of the students live off base and transfer into the district, so they don't have to put up with troublemakers.

https://www.rfisd.net/

Comment

SAISS i good. My son taught and coached at Fenwick Elementary.

Comment

If you move to the north side of San Antonio you should be good. We live in the stone oak area and love the schools around here they are great (NEISD). My wife is a big time realtor in San Antonio and could help you get all that figured out if you need some help, let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone for the input, think we are looking towards the Castroville area but are flexible and dead set on that area. My wife was doing her homework and the birth side of town seem to have what she is looking for.

Thanks again,
                      Rey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X