Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just talking, life is truly strange at times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your service and gods speed my brother!

Comment

Talk about a swing of emotion...prayers up for you and your family!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your uncle, the brother thing certainly is pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matt sorry to hear about your uncle. Prayers sent. Finding your older brother now that was a surprise I am sure. I hope you and yours are doing well. We need to get together soon for a few beers. Hang in there brother.

Comment

Hate to read that about your Uncle. Definitely a roller-coaster. Hope for peace for you and the Family.

That Brother thing is crazy! Good Luck to yall.

Comment

Glad to see you post, Matt. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Thanks for the reminder to take advantage of opportunities when we have them. Cool to hear you have a brother. Is he local to you?
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Glad to see you post, Matt. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Thanks for the reminder to take advantage of opportunities when we have them. Cool to hear you have a brother. Is he local to you?
                Yes, he lives in Arlington. We are going to set up a get together in the near future. He is a jazz musician and an IT guy, lol. It's pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless your Uncle and ease his pain and super exciting to hear about your new found Brother, Matt. Really really cool.

Comment

Prayers for your Uncle Matt. Pretty cool you have a brother.

Comment

Prayers sent for your Uncle and congrats on the Brother!!

Comment

Bittersweet news here Matt. Bring your brother to Bownanza and indoctrinate him into your life!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          Yes, he lives in Arlington. We are going to set up a get together in the near future. He is a jazz musician and an IT guy, lol. It's pretty cool.

Awesome! It'll be interesting for you to get to know him.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Im sorry about your uncle. A little brother at age 48 is so cool. Congrats on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              I have not posted much in the last couple of years. Dont really know why, but I've just not felt like posting. I've lurked and smiled a few times at some of the content on here, but just didnt feel like writing.

My uncle is in hospice. He most likely will not make it through the weekend. I had the opportunity to visit him several times in the last couple of months and I let other things get in the way. I'll regret that. I saw him tonight, but he is in a morphine induced state and not coherent. It hurts.

Two days ago I found out that I have a half brother. My dad fathered a child in high school and he was put up for adoption. He just found us through ancestry.com. Crazy. I talked to him last night for an hour. We have alot in common. He is 5 years older than me. It's nice to find him now, especially since his adoptive parents have been deceased for 14 years. I know he's been alone. I didnt realize how alone I was, until we talked. I guess I've always wanted a brother. It's just weird how it happened. I'm 48 years old and now the little brother, lmao.

Crazy week. Emotional week at that.

You gonna keep us up to speed on the "new" brother?

Prayers for your uncle.

Comment

Prayers headed your way. For you and your Uncle.
                                Congrats on your brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X