Jason Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Yes he did. he approves and signs the paychecks.

Point being, so many people say he's the worst owner in NFL history. If he's so horrible why does he have so many Super Bowl wins under his ownership? The math is simple. How many NFL owners are their? How Many Super Bowl wins do each owner have?

I'll concede and say he should allow someone else be GM and he certainly needs to hangup his Coach Hat.
    Bob Craft the owner of the Patriots has 6 rings since 2000. Jones has 3 since he took over the team in the early 90s.

There are 32 owners/groups, and several have multiple championships since JJ got his last ring. If he acted like a real owner, and just signed the checks, he could have more rings. But because he meddles too much, he doesn't.

Comment

Point being, so many people say he's the worst owner in NFL history. If he's so horrible why does he have so many Super Bowl wins under his ownership? The math is simple. How many NFL owners are their? How Many Super Bowl wins do each owner have?

I'll concede and say he should allow someone else be GM and he certainly needs to hangup his Coach Hat.
      This sounds like a AL DAVIS rebuttal

Comment

this is true, he has never closed the checkbook when someone needed to be re-signed, agree.

but as a GM and a meddler he has failed for a long time. he had johnny footballs draft card in his hand and had to be distracted so Stephen could run the real card to the desk!

its sad that unless he agrees to step back and give the reigns to the new coach, it will be more of the same.

all we can do is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          Bob Craft the owner of the Patriots has 6 rings since 2000. Jones has 3 since he took over the team in the early 90s.

There are 32 owners/groups, and several have multiple championships since JJ got his last ring. If he acted like a real owner, and just signed the checks, he could have more rings. But because he meddles too much, he doesn't.
          You forgot Dan Rooney, he has 6 as the Steelers owner.

Comment

mike leslie is getting roasted on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

How many owners have zero rings?

Comment

I feel sorry for whats about to happen to Lincoln.

Comment

Because when he hired Jimmy Johnson he had full control and put together a great team that won several SB titles but old Jerry couldn't sit back an enjoy it cause Jimmy was getting all the accolades. Ever since then Jerry has put a monkey wrench in any coaching staff with only hiring Yes men/Stupivisors!!!

Comment

Bye Felicia !!!!

Comment

Garrett is not the problem with that circus up north. Never has been.
                      He is probably hoping he gets fired.. Who would want to be a part of that circle jerk!!!

Comment

Garret will be gone shortly don’t worry, Jerry looks like he could croak any minute. I’d give him 2-3 years max.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I spit on all of your rumors....

That's funny right there Chew!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                            Because when he hired Jimmy Johnson he had full control and put together a great team that won several SB titles but old Jerry couldn't sit back an enjoy it cause Jimmy was getting all the accolades. Ever since then Jerry has put a monkey wrench in any coaching staff with only hiring Yes men/Stupivisors!!!
                            x10

Comment

is he also the same owner that has a Superbowl win or three under under his ownership or am i thinking of a different owner?
                              25 years ago and if he could shut his drunk yap he would have had 4 in a row. Or am I thinking of a different owner? Congrats Jerry you have picked one coach who won.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if Jones the narcissist kept Garrett just to spite the fans and media. After all he is old and senile. This past year is sure to trigger more dementia and other maladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X