Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    lmao at mike leslie. everyone gotta be first, look at me look at me
    Kinda funny - racing to be the first to report on something everybody knows is going to happen. "Breaking news! Sun rises in the east this morning! You heard it here first!"

Comment

Y’all must assume it will make a difference

Watching the cowboys is like watching a squirrel drive a remote control boat
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-30-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Ol' Clappy Clapperton told coaches “If your contract has not been extended yet this year, start looking for a new job.” Nothing official yet

fify

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Y’all must assume it will make a difference

They were yes men for JJ. Until he is gone it will remain the same. The money he makes off that team means he is there till he dies. No change except personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRSHUNTER View Post
            They were yes men for JJ. Until he is gone it will remain the same. The money he makes off that team means he is there till he dies. No change except personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yep , coach is the squirrel, JJ is the nut job steering the boat

Comment

I spit on all of your rumors....

Comment

For real??

Comment

Sure hope so!

Comment

so what will be the difference,, the owner is still the gm and still the worst in the history of football,,, it will not matter what coach he hires or fires he will still be calling the shots and he has proven for 30 years he is not competent … remember he is the same owner who fired Jimmy Johnson,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                      so what will be the difference,, the owner is still the gm and still the worst in the history of football,,, it will not matter what coach he hires or fires he will still be calling the shots and he has proven for 30 years he is not competent … remember he is the same owner who fired Jimmy Johnson,,,,,
                      Exactly......as I said in another thread, Ol JJ thinks too highly of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                        is he also the same owner that has a Superbowl win or three under under his ownership or am i thinking of a different owner?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          is he also the same owner that has a Superbowl win or three under under his ownership or am i thinking of a different owner?

Uh ya, in 1996.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And you really think he had something to do with winning any of those other than hiring the right coach?

Comment

Wake up rip van winkle

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                                And you really think he had something to do with winning any of those other than hiring the right coach?
                                Yes he did. he approves and signs the paychecks.

Point being, so many people say he's the worst owner in NFL history. If he's so horrible why does he have so many Super Bowl wins under his ownership? The math is simple. How many NFL owners are their? How Many Super Bowl wins do each owner have?

I'll concede and say he should allow someone else be GM and he certainly needs to hangup his Coach Hat.

Comment

Working...
                                X